What do you do when you get bored ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by edvisual • Aug 24, 2012.

1. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    One remedy for my boredom which is a rare thing (busy Mommy everyday), is that I watch my favorite TV shows on my computer. I download them and make sure that I'm comfortable enough and the movie marathon begins.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really have time to be bored anymore. Imagine if I was able to find a job that I wanted. I do my online work and by the time I do all that it's time to go to bed. I do tend to get bored though when it's quiet so I make sure I have music as background noise whenever I can. If I find myself about to get bored, I try to do more things at that time. I think that's the beauty of multi-tasking. You can divert your mind to several different things to break up the monotony.

3. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I'm never really bored but when I have spare time I can't help but go on Pinterest, I could spend all day on there easily. There are just so many ideas and cool things. But I also love reading and planning my future and taking actions with small baby steps. I am very organised so I love doing that too. But I love seeing my boyfriend and spending time with him. We always have fun together.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't generally get bored, I'm always doing something and usually something that interests me. Though I'm sure many would be bored with the things that interest me lol.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on whether or not I have to work. When I get bored at work, I usually read books and write forum posts. When I stay home, I usually go shopping or watch movies when I get bored. I like go shopping because I usually shop for snacks and food, so I can eat them while I'm writing articles and forum posts or typing on the computer.

6. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I either watch tv, read a book, or clean my house. I am never truly bored. There are too many things to do. I do take time out of my day just to veg out.

7. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Most of the times I'm busy, so I actually miss being bored. When I was younger I did have time to be bored so I watched TV or went for a walk or to the beach. Once you have kids boredom times disappear, you are always busy!!

8. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Well read a book or listen to music. Maybe play some games on PC. I am not the most imaginative when it comes to killing boredom.

9. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    When I get bored I do whatever comes to mind and they usually include the following:

- chatting with my boyfriend or a friend on the phone
    - watching TV/ a movie
    - reading a book
    - drawing
    - singing to myself
    - playing a game
    - bugging my brother

10. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I work a lot from home so I really don't get broed. If I am finished with everything I will usually work on my upcoming novels.

11. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    Well, When I am bored I am doing different kind of activities such as playing with video game, Outdoor sports, social activities.