What do you do with your old clothing?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Miaka_M • May 15, 2014.

1. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure what to do with them on a regular basis. What I have been doing is, I have tried to donate them to places that needed old clothes. I have also tried to cut them up and used them for my art projects. And I have thought of trading them or reselling them for those interested. However, I can't seem to figure out which is the most appropriate method, and I myself don't even have a large space to keep my wardrobe.

2. joycemcgregor

joycemcgregorMember

Threads:
    I donate my used clothing to a thrift shop or an organization that gives clothing to those in need. My clothing is always in good condition and I give it a good washing before boxing it up. I know how much I appreciate finding a good buy in a thrift shop or at a place that gives clothing to the needy. With clothing prices now days, I know there are a lot of families with children and senior citizens who just could not afford the items the need if they had to go our and pay full price for items.

3. wahmee

wahmeeMember

Threads:
    This is something that I am really bad at I tend to hoard all my clothes thinking that it is something that I didn't see someday I'll maybe come back in fashion. to be fat I do have some really nice pieces but I just get bored of really eally quickly. I think I need to stop giving more away to be honest