What Do You Enjoy Most About Writing Product Reviews?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by AntonioCalcano • Sep 15, 2016.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I like sharing what I know, because it might be helpful to someone. It might also help the reputation of a good company that deserves the accolades. I think word of mouth is an important source of advertising, so I hope to give them a boost when they've done a good job or offered a superior product (or comparable product at a better price).

I also like to warn people off of companies that don't have good service, don't utilize good business practices, or don't offer good quality for the price. I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around. Cheat me, and I will make sure people know it. You might take my money, but I'll go out of my way to try to make sure you don't take other people's money.

2. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    It delights me to pass across useful information about a product I have used to others. If I enjoyed the product I like others to know of it and experience it. On the otherhand if the product was not worth it I'll write to inform prospective customers to be mindful of such a product. I give a balanced and unbiased reports about products I have used.

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I like to write good reviews because I want people to have the same great experience I had. I rarely write bad reviews because then I rage a bit while writing and reliving my experience. I know it's good to warn people about the bad products but that's just me.

4. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    It isn't just because I love writing that I like to write product reviews. It is also because by doing so I get to have my say and relay the products good and bad points to potential buyers. I think it does my writing good too because it makes me exercise my writing muscles and practice spelling and good grammar.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I also like writing product reviews whether I liked the product or not. I love giving positive reviews and feedbacks especially if the product is very worth it as well as if the seller is very accommodating and polite. I also like the fact that my positive review can help the seller to gain more prospects as well as potential buyers.

I also write negative reviews on products that certainly ain't worth my money or if it's a cheap one but advertised as high quality product, as well as if I haven't received the product. By doing this, I can warn other potential buyers about the product that they are planning to purchase.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    It's nice to help people out,and it gives you a good feeling inside,also you sometimes can point things out,that somebody else forgot to include about the product as well. People write fake reviews because its profitable,so beware and be original when you write them also.

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    The benefits that I may get from the product that I am writing its review, particularly its usefulness, its cost, its availability, and it usability. Every time I take hold of any product for the first time and I find it very useful. I write about it and share to my friends without any monetary consideration from the product company or producer.

I would rather prefer to write what I have experience rather than receiving a free product and with a condition to write about it, stressing its importance and essential to the user. I don't like that kind of writing a review for I would be compelled to write in their favor. That is why I am not convinced for those who write review of a certain product after they are given freebies or sample of the product which they are writing about.

8. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I think that it in some way it actually does make me take a second and good look at my experience with the product. It tends to really sum things up nicely for myself, which is nice.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I think the most interesting thing is knowing that I'm going to be helping other potential buyers get a better idea of what they intend to buy. It's always good to think about helping others because at some point you'll also need help.

10. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I only tend to write reviews if a product is either so exceptional that people need to know how great it is or if it's absolute crap and people need to be made aware of how bad it is. I recently wrote a review for some earphones that I bought off eBay because I was sure that they were fake Samsung ones, the sound quality was awful and they broken after 2 weeks. Hopefully my review being up there means that people will think twice before purchasing them.

11. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    When I write product reviews the thing that gladdens me more is the useful information I maybe dishing out. If after using the product it was really effective and I enjoyed it, I will be happy to write on the item in the hope that others get to know about it and benefit from the good work of the product.

12. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I am passionate about writing product reviews because I know that shoppers or potential buyers are actively seeking for them and are going to read them before committing themselves to a purchase decision. I myself have benefited from the reviews posted by previous buyers and I want to return the favor to other shoppers. In addition, good reviews encourage manufacturers/sellers to produce more high quality products while bad reviews challenge them to do better next time.

13. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I generally do not write product reviews unless a site repeatedly asks me to do that after delivery of the product. I never write any exaggerated reviews because I do not want to mislead customers. I think I will not do that even if they offer me money because that is not ethical in my views but write honest opinion.

14. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I mainly do Amazon product reviews because they prompt me. I always make sure I am honest and like to feel I am helping someone decide whether the product they are looking at is worth buying. I will always read other people's reviews too to help me decide and would never buy anything without reading them first.