What do you feel after your workout?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Dec 7, 2014.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I like how I feel after I workout for I feel lighter and feel like I really am in charge of my health. I feel tired too and plunk down all at once till I get my wind back. I feel better after I do my workout always though.:D

2. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I love how I feel after I manage to burn a lot of fats and get all sweaty. It's as if I got my body rid of some of its toxins due to the food I eat. I also love the way the shower feels after a hardcore workout.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I love the feeling I get after a workout, calm, relieved and focused. It's especially nice when I get to shower after, that feeling of satisfaction is priceless. All in all, that satisfaction can never be replaced by anything else. Knowing that you have done your workout and has broke a lot of sweat, got rid of all that toxins, priceless!

4. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am glad that I stumbled upon this thread, because I have been doing bicep curls for each arm nightly recently. I had forgotten about it, but was reminded by this thread. I feel great after a workout usually ,depending on the kind of workout that I participate in. If it is anytihng that really gets my heart racing, I don't always feel too good afterwards, and feel even worse the next day lol.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I started going to the beach for a sunday swim in the evening lately-and its been awhile since I went to the beach and the sea. Its a really great way to exercise in the summer though,because its very refreshing and they say it(seawater)has lots of minerals-so you feel like a new man after your swim(kind of like the movie Cocoon). I think exercising in natural environments has great restorative effects overall and its very meditative as well- and helps with my anxiety.

#25Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I actually feel pretty good about myself after working out and even while working out. It helps boost up my mood a bit and can help take my mind off things.

7. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I usually feel rejuvenated and I my energy level definitely goes up after a workout. In the early stages of a workout regime I might experience some muscles soreness or stiffness but after a few sessions that will disappear and it's usually will be a very upbeat feeling.