What Do You Like To Eat When You Watch A Movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by nanachan7 • Sep 3, 2017.

1. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Popcorn and potato chips for me. No other food item can be associated to go along with the movies!

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    These days many items are available in the theaters, but yes they are the most common one. Though I rarely purchase anything during watching movies. They sell those products in really high price compare to out door stores. So it is kind of wasting money if we go for them often.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't gone to a cinema hall for ages so I am not sure what people eat in there. However I have heard that Popcorn is one of the favorite items of most cine goers or while watching a movie in their own home. However, I personally see n reason apart from people think it's in 'fashion'. I would I not eat anything or eat my regular food during a movie at my own will but nothing in particular.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have never been a big candy fan or sweet tooth, which is good for me, but when I watch movies that is when i tend to get those cravings. I prefer some Skittles or Starburst, but I also love popcorn because who doesn't.