What Do You Like To Watch In The Morning?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Dec 14, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have very different moods during the morning and at night, especially when it comes to shows or movies I watch. I find that I like to watch something a little more light in the mornings and I usually just save up the more serious movies or shows for watching later at night when it gets dark. I don't like watching anything too serious especially on Sunday mornings because I like to savor the calmness of the environment.

Do you guys have specific types of shows you like to watch during mornings and daytime or do you pretty much just watch whatever you want?

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    I watch whatever I'm interested in learning in the morning, and I don't waste my time with TV programs anymore. My usual interest to watch involves anything with business, entrepreneurship, philosophy, sciences, technologies, Law and Legal, arts, martial arts, and a whole plethora of other video/audio content that I believe is of benefit to helping me grow in character and knowledge. Also, I don't watch the morning news, because all of that is purposed to instill in people fear and ignorance, which I do not wish to waste my time being entertained in.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually take to YouTube when I wake up in the morning, and I'll find something to watch there. otherwise, I'll pick up a random television show from time to time that I've downloaded. I'm not big on what I watch in that I don't really care what it is when I've just woken up. Give me an episode of The Profit, Shark Tank, or an animated comedy, and I'm good.

4. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    As soon as I wake up and I think for most of the day whenever I get home I watch sports center. I just love sports and that station gives me all of the sports that I will ever need.

5. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    It has to be the news in the morning for me. I will sit in the front room with a nice cup of tea and a few slices of toast with Marmite on and put Sky TV on for an hour or two. Then that is my TV until the late evening as I am normally listening to podcasts and internet radio during the day.

6. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I usually like to watch Morning Movie News. It's this show about movies on this YouTube channel called Beyond The Trailer. I also like to finish things that I probably fell asleep watching the night before. There will be times where I put the news on, but it's usually muted, and it's mainly because I want to see the weather for the day.

7. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My calmness is the sun rising over the water, no tv for me thank you lol. When I wake up, I catch up on all of my emails, check my Facebook messages and visit the forums etc. I don't watch shows at all until I'm ready for bed and that's more out of habit than anything. I grew up with a tv in my room and have always fallen asleep to it. At night I like to watch lighter shows these days. Funny. I do still watch The Walking Dead though, that's about as serious as I get until something else comes along.

8. thriftyme

thriftymeMember

Threads:
    I haven't watched tv in the morning for years. When I was younger, I remember enjoying game shows in the morning. I loved The Price is Right! Now, I usually turn on some soft music to wake up with, as I drink some caffeine and get going. Lately, I've been starting my day with a morning guided meditation. I find them all over the internet for free and some of them are quite invigorating and help me begin the day with a more positive attitude. I agree with the op about saving serious or suspenseful shows for the evenings. It just seems proper, somehow.

9. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to watch the news and find out what is happening in the world, if I am at home. Otherwise I read a paper or check a website for the news. Occasionally there are some good repeats I will watch if I have time, but I try not to watch things in the morning as I get distracted from what I need to do. I don't watch breakfast shows anymore, though they are good background noise if I am getting ready.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I pretty much watch want I want to watch regardless of the time of day, although I rarely watch tv nowadays even if we have cable. I also pick what I want to watch now, so I just download them or search them on Youtube.

11. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can watch virtually any kind of movie in the morning except dramas. The one thing I hate about most dramas is that they can be very slow and the last thing I want in the morning is watching something that is boring. Anything else I can watch, but slapstick comedies are my go-to favorite.

12. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to watch the news first thing in the morning as I'm having my breakfast, to catch up with what's going on around the world. It usually has to be Sky News (UK). I guess I'm a creature of habit. Once I've watched the news, I'm all set and raring to start work.

13. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To tell you the truth, I like watching the sunrise in the morning. :) And then I enjoy watching the trees and flowers on the way to work. I really like the early morning atmosphere in my city, when people are just starting the day and getting ready for work, school or whatever they have to do. I have long made it a rule in my life to not switch on any monitor or screen in the morning. I usually do that around midday.

14. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I like to watch the news first thing in the morning to hear of any new developments in major news stories and to find out what is going on in the world. After that, I might watch a few YouTube videos. I don't think I've ever watched a movie in the morning.

15. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I have cable or satellite service, I like to watch comedies like The League or Tosh.0, but when I don't, I just watch YouTube videos of electronic dance music or Japanese pop music.

16. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The moodiness is something I can relate to (it's been growing with age). Since I have work on weekdays and wake up late on weekends, I don't have much time to watch anything. When I do have time to spare, I end up watching a series I wasn't able to finish watching the previous day. I'm attracted to heavy plots so I tend to spend more viewing time at night, where you can immerse yourself in the story and feel it more deeply.

17. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    What do I like watching in the morning? When I get up in the morning, I go right away to the kitchen and fix my breakfast. I typically get up late so it's not in the morning. The first thing that I do is not to turn on the TV, so I really don't have a specific show to watch. But like being asked here, I would really like to watch a music video to fuel me up for the day.