What do you look for when buying a new computer?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Thejamal • Jun 5, 2014.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I look for any new device, including computers, I look at the reasons why I want to purchase it in the first place. If I am a gamer, than I am going to need to base my purchase off of that criteria, or if I am wanting to use a computer for work-related activities, I'd do research into that, and get the best operating system for those tasks.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Price is one of the first things I consider. The amount of storage on the computer and the speed are important to me. I am researching right now for a new computer, I like the hp products and will probably stay with hp.

3. evelination

evelinationMember

Threads:
    As opposed to the majority of people here, my choices are based on simple aspects. If it doesn't overheat and lasts for more than 5 hours - in case I choose a laptop -, then I buy it. And I make sure it doesn't go over a few hundred dollars. I don't need those latest shiny graphics cards and I7 processors... I use my current desktop PC only to communicate with y'all on forums and other sites anyway!