What Do You Look For?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by gracer • Feb 18, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys!

Whenever I browse at shopping sites I usually look at the bags and accessories section first. I'm a total digger for bags and it doesn't really matter whether they're branded or not as long as I like the design and the price is inside my budget. I would also look for gift ideas at times especially during birthdays and Christmas time. Last time I saw a beautiful bag which was around $50 and I'm rooting to buy it soon.

How about you guys? What do you usually look for when you shop online? How much is your limit when it comes to these things?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I love a good deal so the first section I check is the sale section then I'll look at tops, sweaters, t-shirts and blouses. That's the first section I look at. Then I'll look at dresses and skirts. After that I look at kids clothes or clothes for my husband. I don't really have a budget I'm just looking for a deal. If they offer free shipping at a certain price then I'll buy enough items to get the free shipping. I generally don't pay for shipping any more. I only shop at sites that offer free shipping or after a certain amount.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love shopping for sneakers or other foot gear. I can spend hours just window shopping for the right colors, right type and right prices! Then I go and look at other things I need like vitamins or herbs. I found my sports watchband that only I could find onlilne too...no one but Sears had the kind or watchband I wanted and I wasn't going to pay 12.00 plus tax for it when I know I can get it for just 2.00 online! I don't know why the stores don't have this type of replacement sports nylon watchband that I hunted for at the brick and mortar stores locally in Hawaii! Sometimes I have specialty items like sugar free things that I hunt for online too that I love to window shop for!

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I look at bags too, but not the expensive ones, only the cheap ones. Chinese sellers in Ebay sell them really cheap. Then I look at 2nd hand phones. I love collecting old model phones, so I'm always looking for a bargain.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only things I ever buy online are DVDs, Toys and occasionally books. These are the only ones I'll be looking for when I shop online. That however doesn't stop me from taking a look at prices of items I may want to buy in a brick and mortar store because if I know how cheap it is and find out that it's ridiculously priced in the store and they aren't willing to offer a discount, I could decide to buy that item online.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh dear, this is where I show myself up LOL I look at absolutely everything, from clothes to jewellery to all types of accessories! I can never just restrict myself to one area. I love shopping and whatever grabs my fancy at the time is what I go for. But of course, it all depends on the budget. These days I have no clothes budget as I'm too focused on putting food on the table and keeping my head above water. So the only things I tend to get these days are basics :(

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well when I was a lot younger, and was still into action figures, if a store did not have a toy section then I didn't want anything to do with the store lol. I used to always race tot he toy section to see if there were any cool dolls or action figures. Since becoming an adult, I have not morphed that interest into anything else. I only go into stores when I know I have something to get, not to browse.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It all depends on what I'm looking to buy at that specific moment. I usually look for shoes and clothing a lot, especially dresses. Also, dresses and shoes are my favorite things to buy online because those are easier to fit when they arrive, much different from Jeans and pants for example which are nightmare to fit.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I do just use the price filters first of all, but from time to time I do get lucky and I'll maybe come across something in the section or category of my choice without having to resort to filters and those few times do make it worth it because those situations the price can sometimes be a little bit over the budget and I would have never come across them had I used the filters but the small increase in price is definitely worth the purchase since it can just be a discounted product that was once expensive. It's why I try and browse full price first sometimes.

10. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I think free shipping is also one of the considerations shoppers look for when it comes to shopping online. A lot of shopping sites and sellers offer free shipping for a specific price range and I'm also one of those who take advantage of this. As long as the required price range is okay for my budget I'd most likely avail of it for the free shipping offer. :)

11. beasleym1989

beasleym1989Member

Threads:
    No matter what site I am on, I always head over to the clearance section first. It is amazing what you can find for so cheap! Next I always look at home décor. I am a sucker for bedding, curtains and drapes, and bathroom towels. I like to constantly change the look of my home so I always need new items.

12. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I do not really window shop online. I tend to have a specific item I am looking for and search for that to see where I can find the best deal on it. For clothes and shoes, I like to be able to try them on first before I buy them since sizes can vary so much by brand. I do like clearance sections and always try for the free shipping when I can.