What do you really want for Christmas?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Gin0710 • Nov 17, 2014.

1. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    If Santa were real and he actually had the powers to bring you whatever it was that you wanted, what would you ask for?

I would love a nice house and nicer neighborhood close to better schools for my girls.

2. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I will ask him! to plan a world tour for me and my friends. Because we have a craze to explore all attractive places around the world.....:rolleyes:

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Material things? In that case I would ask for my gifts to go to someone else. I'm not being.. whatever.. I just don't need anything (and I'm far from having it all lol). I strive for less, not more.. so maybe something nice for my mother or my nieces and nephews?

Wait!! I know what I'd want! I want to meet Santa in the worst way... I'd ask him to come back when he's done and have a cookie with us :)

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I would ask for another habitable planet. It's getting too crowded here! LOL. I would probably ask for a house of our own, too. :) I've been living with my parents ever since, so I would want a place of my own. It doesn't need to be anything big. A simple one is what I want as long as I have a place for gardening.

5. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    That's great JosieP..! When you ever meet senta must have cup of tea with him...:cool: I really appreciate you thoughts.....

6. Gin0710

Gin0710Active Member

Threads:
    I would ask him to get rid of the assholes that make this world a horrible place to live. Then I would ask him to feed all the people who are hungry and supply them with food for a lifetime so they never go hungry again. Then I'd ask for a house and a car.

7. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a good answer. My husband keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, but I just can't think of anything that I really, really, want.

Yeah, if we could have a magical wish, mine would be for those who are less fortunate. The good news is we don't just have to wish about it guys. We can do something about it. Even one package of food being donated helps. Even giving one person one extra meal makes a difference. There are lots of charity projects going on this time of year, gifts for kids, even dropping some change in the bell ringer's bucket outside our favorite stores.

8. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What I really want someday is to be a video editor for various musicians so I would ask him for a career in that and it would save him on wishes for things like a house and a car. Aside from that, I would love to have my digestive issues cured without any need for surgery if that wasn't possible with money. I'd be so happy if I could just eat whatever I wanted without hurting later like I used to.
    I'm not even sure Santa would rid the whole world of bad things so if I was to make a wish for just one other person it would be that my online buddy was free of abuse and could become a singer like she wanted.

9. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I'd ask him to make the Christmas of poor families in the streets an extra special one--make them feel loved and comforted even for just a day.

10. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I must appreciate all of you. I will ask him to make poor peoples most remarkable, Like give them whatever they want to get making their celebrations special. Every one having different wishes what could be their....?? :rolleyes:
    But gays! I think if Santa can't so we should look around and could be a Santa for them..... What you say on that????

11. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd love to get a new house as well because I'm not allowed to have any pets here. For something a bit more modest, though, I'd be happy with just a laptop or a new phone. Both my old phone and laptop gave out at almost the exact same time so now I'm left without both. Thankfully I still have my tablet but I really need a new laptop for work.

12. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Someone on Facebook asked this question this morning and my answer of "to be left alone" was considered rather morose for a comment on Facebook about Christmas at 9 in the morning. But it is the truth. In fact I've bought myself a Christmas present this year, I'm going on a Christmas break on my own. I'm going to spend Christmas sitting in a hotel room by myself while my family gather at my house where they will get drunk, throw insults at each other and then finish the night by having a big punch-up.

Merry Christmas!

13. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    To have all my dance classes paid for so I don't have to worry about scrimping and saving to keep going.

14. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really have an answer to that question. I feel that I have everything that I need, but I gladly accept whatever is offered to me. I am grateful for all the things that I have in my life, and that I keep receiving on a daily basis. I guess my true wish is that everyone around me is healthy, safe, and as content as possible.