What do you sleep in?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • Jun 15, 2012.

1. Jennifer

JenniferActive Member

Threads:
    During winter I love wearing fleecy baggy pyjamas when going to bed. I make up to my husband for it, when during the summer months, all my sexy nighties come out of the closet. What do you prefer sleeping in? T-shirts, sleepwear, or in nothing at all!?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to sleep in a tank top and shorts. I don't like to be restricted when I sleep. If it's hot just my underwear. ;)

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Ususally just a shirt or a cute nightie. Lately naked because in Florida it is way too hot and with my huge baby belly the AC doesn't manage to keep me cool. Its honestly very uncomfortable!

4. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I sleep in nothing but a smile - I have done for many years now. In fact, I can't remember the last time I wore a nightie, although I do have a couple for emergencies - presents from people over the years. In Spain, it gets very hot at night, so it's more comfortable to sleep naked with the ceiling fan going. My husband also likes to sleep in the nude, although we both have robes in easy reach in case of fire, or late night or early morning visitors.

5. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    This apartment is always boiling. In the winter, the building blasts the heat and in the summer it's hot outside and it's hard to keep cool in the apartment. I usually wear shorts, sports socks and a t-shirt. At times, I have to take one sock off and my shirt throughout the night. It's awful!

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I wear pajamas and a tank top. I don't like wearing socks to bed because I get too hot. Sometimes I wear sweat pants and a white t-shirt. I basically aim to be comfortable when I go to bed.

7. DontFan

DontFanMember

Threads:
    Nice post !!
    Well my side it is the "nothing at all" all year long ... Never got used to wear something in bed and my wife likes it that way.
    Got pajamas as gift and was planning to wear them one day. That day could have been the day i ended up in the hospital for emergency surgery but nope, they went for either nothing at all or the special blouse they get you to wear for surgery ... Still waiting for the opportunity !

8. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I love to sleep in sweat pants and a men's graphic tee. I always have to sleep in a graphic tee. It just makes it easier to wake up and work out. I have no excuse when I am already in semi-workout clothes.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    During the winter, I wear sweatpants, 2 t-shirts and a jumper. During the summer, I always wear shorts and a t-shirt, never got used to sleeping completely naked or even without a t-shirt!

10. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    T-shirt and boy's shorts... yay Georgia. Then again I don't do well in the cold... thin-blooded I am.

11. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Pajamas are still the best especially those thick ones during winter. All my nights are only out during the summer. I prefer to be really comfortable when going to bed because it helps a lot in giving me a good night sleep.

12. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am most comfortable with my boxers and a cotton t-shirt. I move a lot when I sleep so pajamas would not be best to wear. Sometimes when It's really hot, I just sleep with my boxers. I don't have air conditioner in my room that's why I am wearing thin shirts and boxers.

13. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    Now that it is winter here, I sleep in long pants, a sweater, and a pair of socks. It's the same during the day except I'll have something more attractive to wear during the day since we, sometimes, have guests popping in without giving us any notice. Summertime can get very hot, so it's nude time for my partner and I except during the weekends where the kids visit us.

14. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    The weather is warm the whole year round here, so the most I would wear to sleep are pajama pants. No shirts, for sure. If it's gets really hot, then a sarong. It's a very convenient garment.

15. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Well, I generally sleep the way I entered the world: in very little. In winter, however, I wear a soft satin pajamas as it is soft and warm at the same time.

16. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    It's extremely hot where I live, so I usually wear very little in my sleep. Either a shirt and my underwear, or a nightie. I'm the only one in my room anyway, so YOLO!

17. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I generally sleep naked or just in my underwear. I find, though, that even in the summertime, I need to be covered at least by a sheet. And I'll usually wear socks, even if my feet are not cold.

18. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I typically sleep in a t-shirt or tank top with shorts or sweatpants. I generally wear socks to bed in the wintertime.

19. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I like to sleep in a men's graphic t-shirt and shorts or pajama pants. I am the most comfortable in that. I don't like to sleep in night gowns because I am a crazy sleeper and they always roll up to my neck and choke me.

20. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    Before I got pregnant, I used to sleep in a tank top and a boyleg type of underwear. But right now, I'm feeling cold quite easily so no more sexy sleepwear and hello pajamas. LOL