What do you sleep in?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • Jun 15, 2012.

1. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I usually sleep in a tank and boy shorts style underwear during the summer months. It's comfortable, I'm unencumbered and the important bits are covered in case the kids wake up in the night or something. I also like to sleep in nightgowns from time to time, but they tend to just ride up to my waist and that can be pretty annoying since I toss and turn throughout the night. During the winter, I've actually gone to bed with a hoodie on over my shirt. I absolutely hate being cold! I love flannel pajamas, too.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love to sleep in my long flannel gowns in the winter months and in the summer I like very little to nothing. Those winter months the flannel gowns keeps you so nice and cozy with or without a love. But you really don't need a gown at all if you have a love there with you in winter.

3. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    During the summer months I wear shorts and a tank to bed and in the winter months I wear pjs or pajama pants and a t shirt. I'm always hot year round.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'll wear just about anything. Often times I'm in shorts and a tank top or maybe pajama pants instead. I have no issues sleeping completely nude or partially nude. Sometimes I'll just wear a t-shirt. Sometimes I'll wear full PJs. It really doesn't matter to me.

5. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    I never liked suing blankets so I usually wear pajamas. I pair it with a tank top during the summer. When it gets cold I just usually pair it with a sweatshirt. I had to be decent looking all the time as we co-sleep with our baby. :)

6. bridawn

bridawnNew Member

Threads:
    I can't stand having pants or shorts on when I sleep. I find I end up in a tangled mess if I do. I wear underwear and a baggy t-shirt. I did attempt to sleep nude once after hearing such great things about it but I just couldn't do it, I felt far too exposed!

7. rey1237

rey1237New Member

Threads:
    If you're always dead tired form work., dresscode for sleeping is and option. But for normal days boxers is an option.

8. YorkshireLass

YorkshireLassMember

Threads:
    Shorts and a T shirt for me if it's vaguely warm, nothing when it is hot (if it is ever hot here!). I am not good with the cold though (not helpful when you live in the UK) so in winter I usually wear thick pj bottoms, socks, a t shirt and a hoody. And of course a hot water bottle is vital!

9. malia22

malia22Member

Threads:
    During the winter I literally wear a onesie. They are cozy and your feet stay warm. The only problem is if you have to go the bathroom you have to basically strip naked.

10. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Usually, pajamas and tshirts. I find them to be the most comfy. I've been wearing them for years now, so can't think of changing to any other nightwear. And, of course, a pair of socks in winter.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wear a t shirt and shorts. I'm a single mom and share a bedroom with my daughter. I'm not looking to impress anyone or look sexy. I'm just enjoying being a mom, I'm not on the prowl for men.

12. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    What I sleep in varies according to the time of the year and the environment I am in. If no one else is around, it is a lot easier to choose sleepwear that will be the most comfortable. In winter conditions it is not unusual for me to be layerd from head to toe, as I seriously hate to be cold.

13. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I sleep in the nude during the summer, but I sleep in pajamas during the fall and winter months.

14. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I sleep in a tshirt and or a nightie when its not cold. But when I am cold, boy do pack on the clothes, but eventually get hot and end up with nothing on when i wake up.

15. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Shorts and a t-shirt are the way to go for me. The weather is pretty consistent throughout the year so I can get away with wearing that to sleep. The only exception is during the winter where I'll usually go with one of those fleecy pajama pants. I try to wear socks too but for some reason I always end up kicking them off in the middle of the night and my feet gets really cold.

16. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Anytime that I go out I use the tiny nighty so I can look nice for awhile until they are striped off and then I am find with the nothing on body idea. But I guess it all depend on the person as to what they like to wear. So as for myself, it's still a flannel gown in winter and only while I'm alone in bed.

17. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Baggy T-shirts and a pair of baggy shorts. It is just too hot where I live to be wearing sweatshirts or pyjamas to sleep. I'll probably rip them right off in the middle of the night! Those baggy clothes would allow my skin to breathe and allow me to toss around the bed in comfort!

18. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I like to wear my boxers and nothing on top. I live in a country which has a tropical climate so it can become very humid and hot even at night. That's why most people here have their own air conditioner at home, yet despite of that some people still prefer saving money and use electric fans instead therefore most guys here don't wear tops at night.

19. JohnnyM

JohnnyMNew Member

Threads:
    just pajamas :p

20. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    During the summer I sleep in loose basketball shorts and no shirt on. My house gets extremely hot so I always have the fan on as well. During winter I still wear basketball shorts but I wear an undershirt rather than no shirt for the sake of staying warm! I rather wrap myself in lots of blankets instead of actual clothes.