What do you sleep in?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jennifer • Jun 15, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually just throw on some shorts and a t shirt if it's cold i sleep in my warm fuzzy pjas but if it's been a long day and i'm tired i just go to bed in what i'm wearing.

2. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I prefer wearing over sized tee shirts to bed. They are the most comfortable. Otherwise is usually would wear a tank top and shorts or pajamas.

3. Mycoldshower

MycoldshowerNew Member

Threads:
    I am a guy, just to be clear from the start. I used to sleep in pajamas,when I was a little boy, but now i just sleep in my underwear. It is just more comfortable, although I would enjoy a pajama like Barney Stinson. In How I Met your Mother he sleeps in something called Suit-jama, which is a business suit made from like all satin. That would be the life!

4. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    Nothing but my boxer briefs...I want to be free and easy to move around the bed when I am sleeping. I also like to be cold so it is a pain in the ass to be all bundled up and sweating like crazy.

5. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    I like to wear a tank top and boxer type pajama shorts. I've tried other pjs, but they are just the most comfortable to me. Plus I live in warm weather but still like to curl up under a blanket.

6. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I sleep in baggy shorts and an old t-shirt. I only like to sleep in soft t-shirts that are worn out and breathable. ANd I like to sleep in a pair of shorts a size bigger than I usually wear.

7. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I sleep in my workout clothes. That way when the alarm goes off early in the morning, I've got no excuse not to workout. I'm already dressed and ready to go. :D

8. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I always sleep with my baggy pajamas or shorts and tank top. I always take off my bra so it's much more comfortable. I don't sleep naked since it's cold and I'm prone to colds. :))

9. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I sleep in a tee shirt. If I wear anything more I don't sleep well and the extra layers only make me too warm, even in colder weather. I think lighter clothing is more conducive to a good night's sleep, especially for older women.

10. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I like sleeping in just my panties. I hate when nightgowns ride up and get twisted around my body or when the legs of my pj pants ride up. It always wakes me up. And then I want to fix it which is annoying when I just want to sleep. During the winter, I sleep in loose warm pjs and socks. I don't own any winter nightgowns. But I may buy one this winter and see how it feels.

11. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I always sleep on my boxers with nothing on top since I live in a tropical country and even the nighttime here is very humid. Sleeping with only boxers on gives me the feeling of freedom and its feels cool during the night.

12. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    I always wanted to wear pajamas and loose shirt. :D I just wanted to feel comfortable so that I can sleep easily. I also love wearing boxers it also makes me feel comfortable every time I sleep. :)

13. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I recently bought a fleecy Hello Kitty onesie (no feet!!) which I LOVE!! Having never really been tempted by onesies before, I am now completely sold! Although they have to be footless! In the warmer months (can't say Summer because we don't seem to have one in the UK anymore! lol) I usually wear boxer shorts and a tee shirt. I don't sleep in the nude because I have kids and a HUGE fear that I will be woken up suddenly in the night, be told there is a bomb threat/gas leak on my street and have to stand outside in my birthday suit! lol

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I like to sleep in the nude most of the time but in the winter months I love an old fashion flannel gown when no one is looking or around. But if you got that special man in bed with you, you do not need a gown or anything, just him to cuddle up to is enough. So no night clothes is needed unless that's what you want. I have always been the kind that don't like a lot to sleep in no matter what.

15. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I often get cold at night so I would never sleep naked. In winter I sleep in warm pajamas and in summer I go to sleep in light nightdress. Sometimes I also sleep in a t-shirt and shorts. I love satin nightdresses too. They're very comfortable and smooth.

16. alc89

alc89Active Member

Threads:
    This is a great tip! Thanks for sharing. I usually sleep in an oversized teeshirt or tank top. But, if I just sleep in work out clothes (I usually wear mesh shorts and a teeshirt or tank top, so it wouldn't be uncomfortable at all), I would have the same thought in the morning. No reason NOT to work out when half the work is already done when I'm awake.

17. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I usually sleep in a big wooly dressing robe. I sleep right next to a radiator so I can turn that on if I get too cold. In the summer it's nothing, I can't stand the heat in the summer when I'm sleeping, I get too stuffy.

18. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    That's what I wear, with briefs under the shorts. Not sure about the reason; would sleep naked; but don't use mattress-sheets, and don''t want to 'leak' on the mattress (don't get me wrong; I don't expect to, but no one ever plans to do something wrong).

Reminds me of an Asian custom I've heard-of, where they wear paper socks that absorb all the body's dirt that exits through their feet as they sleep ...

19. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I said goodbye to pajamas when I learned that they contributed to my inability to fall asleep. With them gone, I tried sleeping in the nude first but that proved even worse. Tried to sleep in underwear but that didn't improve matters. But when I started sleeping in shorts only, it was a lot more comfortable.

These days, no matter what season it is, I sleep in shorts only.

20. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    What I sleep in depends on the temperature. If its really cold then I would be wearing long pajamas and a pair of socks. If its really warm out then I would be wearing a big T-shirt and some shorts. Since the temperature is usually really nice I'm always with my shirt and shorts. I used to wear a night gown, but I changed after a while haha. I always have to wear something when sleeping xD