What do you smell like? :p

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by JosieP • Dec 23, 2013.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big perfume fan, they instantly give me a headache.. if I'm around you long enough, it will be a full on migraine in a short time. There have been a few I can tolerate though, I just don't prefer the "perfumey" type scents. I prefer.. not so much subtle, but not "smell me from a block a way" strong either. Maybe just someone I'm talking to lol. I lean more towards body sprays and oils.. citrus type scents like Satsuma or Vanilla based fragrances.

You?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I mainly smell like powder.

After showering or bathing, I put powder onto my chest (and legs). So, I smell like it throughout the day. When I go out, I spritz on perfume.

[​IMG]

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually buy the bargain body sprays at Walmart that smell like mango or pineapple. I like to smell like tropical fruit and I also buy candles and air fresheners for my apartment that smell like mango or pineapple. The other scent I like is coconut, but it's rare to find coconut scented sprays or colognes.

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Some of my favourite scents are cheapo body sprays lol. Not so good for you, but I love them. Pineapple is one of my favourites too. I have one that smells like a pina colada lol; it's so good. Most coconut scents are awful.. they come off powdery on the skin and I don't like that at all. I've yet to find a good one. I don't remember what the one I'm wearing now is, but it's tropical.. I added a spritz of one of my vanilla sprays and it's so stinkin' yummy lol.

5. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I too love the scent of Vanilla. It's strong enough to be noticed but subtle enough to not offend anyone around or give yourself a headache. Love it! It is probably one of my biggest pet peeves to be around people who've sprayed a whole body of Axe all over themselves after the gym.. It's gross to me!

6. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use any perfumes or body lotions, so I mostly smell like... a human without any perfume sprayed on or lotion applied? LOL. There are a lot of scents that I love, but I just don't like to use body sprays or perfumes and I only use lotion when my skin is dry.

7. brookie

brookieNew Member

Threads:
    My Auntie bought me my first perfume when I was 16. And she always about having a specific smell. So she got me D&G Pour Femme, so I've been using that ever since. I don't over do it though, I hate people that smell too perfumey, it's awful. But, it's just enough to get that "you smell good" look, lol.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Overwhelming perfumes give me a headache too. Very long exposure can give me a migraine, but that hasn't happened in years.

Right now, I smell like cocoa butter. Many people mistake it for chocolate especially kids. I get the "you smell delicious" thing a lot. Cocoa butter helps keep my skin moisturized.

9. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love alot of body lotions and body sprays, I mostly shop at bath and body works and some of their scents are really mild, I love the body washes and the fragrance you just have to pick out what you like, they are a big fan of mango and vanilla , so it your sensitive to scents try bath and body works, I wear perfumes on special occasions.

10. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    As a guy I really don't know how to explain the way I smell. I guess you can say I smell clean and a little sultry?

I don't use a lot of fragrance and at times won't use it.

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you have a favourite vanilla? I can't find a really good one at all. In the 90s the vanilla scents were amazing and realistic.. now they're terrible and I can't find that perfect one. I have one that is tolerable and I mainly use it to mix with other fragrances.. then it smells really good. I'm still on the search.. everything is musky or powdery, neither of which work for me. I want a straight up vanilla! ;)