What Do You Think Of Those Sites You Can Get Free Samples From?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Denis Hard • Feb 6, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are numerous sites where you can get free samples of a number of products [mostly beauty products].

Do any of you visit any of these sites to get free samples? It doesn't cost you a penny after all and will save you money if you won't have to buy beauty products or other items because you have numerous free samples to use.

p.s Here are some sites where you can get free samples if you are interested:

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. Some offers are clearly only applicable for US residents, so I'm off to find those that offer freebies for residents outside the US.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only one that I use is one that you didn't mention, @Denis Hard@Denis Hard . The one that I get free samples from is called Pinchme.com, and they send samples ever couple of months.
    The way it works is that they have several items you can choose from, and then they send you samples of the ones you pick out.
    The samples are mostly just little ones; so you may not be able to tell if you really like the product or not, because there is not much to actually use.
    The best one that I received was a dog food sample, and it was a couple of meals for the dogs (they are little ones); so it was actually enough to give the product a reliable test.
    However, the part that I didn't like was that now they are always sending me emails trying to sell me stuff; so sometimes, I wish that I hadn't signed up for the specials, and am not sure whether it was worth it or not.

4. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I would also love to have a taste of the free samples from online sites but just like @sidney@sidney I'm not from the US. If there's a site that would offer free samples for non-US residents, I would also gladly register with them. :)

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It seems like most of those free samples are very small or trial sized. They can be used one time only, so I don't usually bother with those kinds of things. I do like when survey sites give products though because they are usually full size items and they last a long time. I still have some from months ago. That to me is really a benefit!

6. beasleym1989

beasleym1989Member

Threads:
    I have always gone to freebieshark.com to find free samples. They update that site several times a day with new offers and different places that you can sign up for free samples. I have actually got quite a few magazine subscriptions though them at no cost. That alone has been worth it. There are lots of other sites like this out there, but that one has been my favorite.

7. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Every site that I have visited always has these sections silver, gold, platinum that you must buy a number of offers, which are usually trials, before you can get your free samples. I never complete them because of that requirement.
    From the responses most samples are not what I would want to try because of the size. I would much rather buy the product and decide if I like it or not.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have absolutely no luck with getting free samples at all, so I gave up trying to get free samples. I like to get it totally free and not pay for shipping or handling too, so I close down my free stuff accounts. It's so time consuming and I don't have time to go look for things. I like to get free samples and free stuff, but can't find the right fit, so being that it's so time consuming I just don't go for it. I recently found something called freebie Friday's at twitter, but nothing for it in Honolulu, so struck out here too!

9. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhyaMember

Threads:
    Most sites that claim to offer free stuff are usually making money by forcing you to buy Some other product/s before sending you the free sample. I never appreciate these kinds of Offers as they are making a business out of this. If the Sample is completely free then I believe it is worth a try. Do check for the site's Authenticity before sharing personal information over at that Site. Good Luck.