What do you think of your country?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You seem to be a very positive person. As for me, as I was reading the question, the first thing that popped into my mind is the corruption and the very hot weather now that it's summer. I seem to tend to see the glass as half empty most of the time rather than half full, I guess.

2. dafriend

dafriendNew Member

Threads:
    I love my country to bits, but i think that most all people involved in politics are corrupt and the ones that arent either become corrupt or get kicked out, which is very sad...

3. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    I'm Canadian too. Not in love with winter. Oh well. I do agree with you on the Prime Minister. Harper and his right wingers are bad news. They are changing Canada and
    not in a good way. And a federal election is not due until 2015.
    Ryder13

4. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I'm from Philippines, but living in other country makes me realized lots of things. The weather, the environment and the people are really different. The traffic is bad, you can see poverty. Corruption is really bad. It makes me sad. But one thing is for sure. The people are really different. They are really warm, friendly and trusting. The people makes it more unique from the rest. Inspite of poverty, chaos, and trouble, you can still see the smile and the togetherness of the people.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

My country is USA and I think it can be a lot better. I think there are a lot of messed up things about this country that need to be fixed but they probably won't. It's sad to say i'm scared this country is going to get worse than better.