What do You Want to See in Plants vs Zombies 2?

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by lindbergh • Dec 18, 2012.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I loved the original Plants vs Zombies. It gave me hours of fun. Even after I finished the game, the game had something to keep me busy. It had loads of mini-games that seemed to never end. Now, with the impending release of Plants vs Zombies 2, I'm getting very excited.

Here are a few things that I'd want for the sequel of Plants vs Zombies:
    • A longer story mode
    • More variety of zombies
    • Multiplayer modes
    • More mini-games
    • Enhanced graphics

2. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am not really a fan of this game but if they release a new version. I would just say that they should improve the graphics and more dynamics. It would also be better just like what you have listed if they enable multiplayer options.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really liked playing this game, and it did entertain me for a little more than a month. Then I got bored playing it after I finished the campaign and the mini games. I wonder what the new zombies will look like and what improvements will they add to the game. I can't wait for it to be released.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I didn't know they were releasing a second one!

I pretty much agree with you on your desires. I could go for more variety of zombies, but I'm afraid they would over-do it even more if they're not careful. I would say more achievements and mini-games, too.

5. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Wow... guess they're really going to milk this cow, huh? I would say not to go the multiplayer route. Sometimes it's done well, but mostly it sucks. I would also say to be careful with the graphics. The narm charm is a big part of the sale. They should make a longer campaign, and maybe vary the gameplay more then they did last time.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm with you on this one. Everything you said is what I would like to see in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Most of all, I just want it to have more stages and more mini-games. But this first version was packed enough, I'd say. I'd just want to see it go even bigger with the next one if ever they do come out with it. I'm going to do some more research on this since this thread reminded me of one of my most favorite games.

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I thought that they would release a Plants vs Zombies 2 early this year. I guess I was wrong. What's taking so long for the developers to make a sequel? I do hope that the long delay in making a sequel would mean that the game would be a lot bigger and a lot better. I hope they don't make it a 3d game though. It's better as a 2D game with it's cute graphics.

8. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I'd be all for the multiplayer mode. Maybe sending zombies at each other, while constructing your own defenses.

Most people wouldn't care much, but I'd like an option to change the language since there are quite a few translations. I have this game on my phone, but it's stuck in Korean, because I downloaded it from the Korean App Store. Despite living in Korea, I can't read the language too well.

I'd like more plants and any other defenses.