What E-books Have You Bought So Far?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Jankei • May 18, 2015.

1. Jankei

JankeiNew Member

Threads:
    I got a bout of them and its all very good and totally worth it.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never really buy e-books, I look for places where I can download the books that interest me for free. Over the last couple of years my e-library has grown massively. I usually access it from my tablet. I love lying in bed, enjoying good literature every night before I go to sleep.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The net made it a lot easier to find books. There are thousands of free ebooks on sites such as guternberg, unpublished ebooks posted on the net by writers who want to make a name for themselves first before they start selling their books for cash, etc. There really are so many books to choose from [on the net] that I wouldn't buy an ebook.

Have I bought any? No. And I won't because I have no favorite authors/writers.

#3May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I download most of them free, but I do buy a few e-books on offer. Most of them are reference books like dictionaries, history books and some classics that I like so I can access them wherever I am in the world.

I don't think e-books should be as expensive as they are, hence I will only spend a few dollars maximum, but most of them are under a dollar. My own e-book is that price.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I am too stringent to pay for ebooks because I am really not a fan of them. But I have already downloaded quite a good number of ebooks to my laptop for free such as Virginia Woolf's "A Room of One's Own" and the works of Leo Tolstoy.

6. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought an ebook about George Carlin, and it was basically an interview with him or something like that. It was an interesting read that I still have on my laptop, though I'm not sure if I ever even finished the entire thing. Who knows?

7. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I have all my ebooks for free. :) I normally download a bunch of ebook torrents and it's really awesome. I know it's not legit way of sharing files but hey everybody does it. I also have a few from amazon, they offer free ebooks from time to time. :)