What Earphones Do You Think Are The Best?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by RogMeet • Jun 30, 2017.

1. RogMeet

RogMeetNew Member

Threads:
    I am currently using the Apple stock earphones that are shipped withe the iPhone 7 and so far these are the best earphones I have used. Here, I am not only talking about the audio quality but also the comfort of using these earphones. Apple earphones don't usually fall off when I am jogging at a medium pace and I can wear them for about one hour continuously without any kind of discomfort. The audio quality is hands down, the best I have experienced yet.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was using my radio and earphones that died on me when I was riding the bus, so I went to Don Quiote's electronic dept. that I noticed they had a wide assortment of earphones. I usually buy the real cheap ones at Longs for just 1.99 that's now 2.99 and all gone. I picked up at Don Quiote Sentry Sterio Earphones which are shaped in the old fashioned earphone shape that I like best. I dislike the flat round ones that just isn't suited for my ears at all for they keep popping out. I got my earphones cheaper and better ones at Don Quiote foe 2.19 too!

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I am not fan of SkullCandy. Instead the headphones which are normal and classic design are lot better. I have used most of the classic designs from the Sony. You can see that some of such earphones can be lot harder to get hold of in that case. I think Philips has the best headphone and earphones in the market. If you are looking for the smartphone then it that case I'd say some of the Motorola make are lot better in that case.

4. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    I am using earphones only for my phone, and when I bought it I got JBL earphones. They are amazing. So far the best ones I had. The sound is perfect and clear, and they even have a bass (yeah, none of the ones I had before had bass in them). So I am constantly using them and I am happy I have them.

5. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using JBL headphones for some time now and I am pretty comfortable with the sound quality. It doesn't cause pain on my ears even if I use it for a long time continuously. I have used Skull Candy and I would say it is one of the best. :)

6. DavidLee

DavidLeeMember

Threads:
    3 earphones that I've used and have never disappointed are Sony's, iPhone's and HTC's brands..
    But I must admit, the kinda/make of the Sony's I had was a blast! Someone stole it though, never have I ever forgotten :( They were great

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    The earphones that I bought that stood out to me because of their very good sound quality were Sony MDR-D9 and Sennheiser MX 400. The Sony one is quite cheap, under $5, while the MX 400 is almost $20. The bass is superb on both earphones. I wish these companies stop phasing out old models like this two, since I know they don't make them anymore.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Apple earphones are the best for me. The accuracy and effectiveness of them is simply impressive. The sound is absolutely clear. I'm always impressed every time I use them. :)

9. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    If you're looking for consumer-grade headphones, then look no further from Skullcandy and JBL. Both brands offer quality sound with cheap price tags. But if you're looking for pro-audio headphones, then you can look up Shure in-ear monitors from the SE series. Those are around 100 dollars but are definitely worth the quality.

10. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy the cheapest I can find and they usually last me about 4 months and they are only a dollar. The sound quality is actually pretty good compared to what I paid for them and they are actually comfortable and stay in my ears. My ears are very small so most earphone inserts usually don't fit in my ear and those are the types I like best.

11. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    The earphones from Apple are the best in my opinion but a bit expensive for me. I prefer to save money for my PC and use my Lenovo earphones that cost me nothing because it came with my phone when I bought it!

12. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I have my LG Quadbeat since 2015 and I'm fully satisfied with it :) It has clear and detailed sound which I really love and it's more affordable compared to other brands like Sony and Beats. Although I'm satisfied with my LG Quadbeat earphones, I still believe that Sony still produce the best earphones, if not Apple and Beats.

13. Kimika

KimikaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using my skullcandy headphones for quite some time now and they're really great. The ones I am using now are my second set of earphones since I gave away the first one I was using. I also tried using LG quadbeat and for me my skullcandy sounds as good as the quadbeat.

14. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I always wonder about that brand of earphones though- Scullcandy, and did not know they were one of the cheaper types of brands. I have a couple of pairs of headphones I have been using for a long time,and the one brand seems to last forever,with no detachable cable either-and is called JVC. The other one I have had for awhile as well, is the ifrogz brand of headphones and it has a detachable cable, so when the wire wears out-you do not have to just throw them out-you can buy a new cable which is nice.

15. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using ear phones that come free with the mobile phone and they're usually durable so I never had to buy other brands. My Nokia earphone, for instance, is still going strong even after 6 years of use. I can say the same about my Samsung earphone. It's great that they have a thicker cable than many generic earphone brands. I just recently bought a headphone for my special project and had to make the rounds of the mall stores. I was pleasantly surprised to discover a good one from a store that I've written off as a seller of low quality China electronics goods. It only cost me $4 yet it has a built-in microphone and came with thick, sturdy cables.

16. zolzarr

zolzarrMember

Threads:
    I am using ear phones by Jays. This is a Swedish brand. I love this pair since the cables are flat, tangle free. The audio quality is pretty good too.The ear phones offer value for money in my opinion.

17. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have gone through so many that anymore I just want ones that last for a bit and sound good. I do not need the best of the best, but it is so annoying when they only last about a month before one side gives out.