What fast food restaurant has the best dollar menu?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by True2marie • Jan 19, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    What fast food restaurant has the best dollar menu?

To me, I think it's Taco Bell. You get a wide variety for only a few bucks. Then, they have mega deals for the whole family. Anyone on a budget can do well by patronizing them.

[​IMG]

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Taco Bell as well! However, to me the best is McDonald's... I know, I know, people say McDonald's is really low quality and the worse burger. But to me it still tastes so good! I rarely eat fast food and junk food anymore. But when I do McDonald's is still my choice! And their dollar menu is pretty good I think.

3. qaximor

qaximorNew Member

Threads:
    I don't live in the US so I don't know that but the cheapest Menu you can get here is either in Burger King which you can get a whole meal for just 4 dollars which comparing it to Eu its kind of cheap and the other would be Mcdonalds.

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I love taco bell , but my favorite dollar menu, is that of McDonalds they have everything, I love to go there on my lunch break and I can say that I never get bored on eating there. My favorites are the Sweet tea and the cheese burger or chicken. I don't think no one can beat their menu.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The $1 double burger at McDonald's seems like one of the better deals to me, I can actually get full off of it. However, when Burger King used to sell their Whopper Jr's for $1, I used to prefer those for lunch since they were healthier (as long as you get them with no mayo. There is no cheese on them by default). At least you were getting some fresh lettuce and tomato on them (and I think onion). I know when I was trying to cut down on my lunch spending, I would always go to BK for lunch (I would bring my own bottle of water to wash it down). $5 a week for lunch is definitely a money saver.

6. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I woukd definitely say McDonalds but Burger King is a strong second. I've always gone to McDonalds for the dollar menu but went to Burger King a few weeks ago and discovered their rodeo burger and other dollar items that are yummy.

7. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    McDonald's currently has the best deal here with their Value Meal. Everyday from 6 p.m to 9 p.m, set meals are priced at only $1.99 which is cheaper than most other food. For that price, I get a burger, fries, and a cup of soft drink.

8. sidd230

sidd230Member

Threads:
    Most wendy's offer $1 crispy chicken caesar wraps for 1 dollar. this is pretty easily the most bang for your buck dollar menu item I've ever come across.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm not a U.S. resident, so our choices aren't that diverse, but from the choices that I do currently have, I'd probably pick Wendy's out of all of them. Their dollar menu here has good variety including salads, rice meals, sandwiches, and sweet desserts / drinks. I prefer their salads the most over any other restaurants, and I've been ordering them since I was a kid. I also like their burgers anyway to begin with, although I'd probably choose BK over them if I could, but they are at least better for me than all the other leading brands and I'd definitely choose it as my second favorite.

10. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    In college my fast food dollar menu of choice was wendy's. I'd get a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, small fries, and a frosty for $3.14.

But now I can't eat Wendy's without getting a massive headache. I'm not sure if it is the sugar in the buns or what. I'll still have the occasional frosty, but I cannot eat their food without immediately feeling sick.

I also vote McDonald's. It has the best variety.

11. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    I try to stay away from fast food as much as possible. I haven't ate McDonalds in about 5 years since I found a dead moth on on of my burgers. :( However, when I do have a taste for some greasy fast food, my choice would be Taco Bell. They are cheap and good for their price. Plus, I really like their cinnamon twist. I would go to Wendy's when I have a taste for their Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger which can be found on their value menu.

12. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I think this is a no brainer. I absolutely love McDonalds as the best dollar menu. I mean sometimes I don't even realize the deal I am getting when I get McDonalds, and you get tasty food for a very low price, that is the best part about it.