What film do you never get tired of watching?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Jrh2 • May 17, 2014.

1. Tapel

TapelMember

Threads:
    The one and only film I will never get tired of watching is Fight Club. It is my all time favorite film. I once watched Fight Club thrice in a row! I can really relate to the movie and it brings out so many emotions. I would pick Fight Club over any new or old films you offer me. :)

PS. For those who haven't watched it yet, try it. You won't regret it. ;)

2. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    For me it has to be either the Lord of the Rings series or Fight Club. I saw Lord of the Rings for the first time when I was around 10 years old and I still watch it at least twice a year. But in the last few years I watched Fight Club a lot because every time I watch it I realize something new about the movie.

3. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I can watch most of the Disney movies over and over without ever getting tired. They bring nostalgia and I can sing to all of them. There are a few I wouldn't want to watch a million times like Dumbo or Pinocchio, but other than that, bring it on. Phantom Of The Opera I can watch a million times as well, it doesn't matter which one. I love that play/book/movie. It is so amazing.

4. fivebyfive

fivebyfiveNew Member

Threads:
    When I was younger I remember watching "Speed" over and over again. Then when I got older I found "The Naked Gun" series and honestly I could watch those or any Mel Brooks film over and over again without any issue. There's something about them that just makes me laugh even if I've seen a gag multiple times.

5. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of movies I never get tired of seeing. I never get tired of seeing Clue, A Christmas Story, 12 Angry Men, Psycho, Rear Window, as well as many others. I can watch all of them over and over and never get tired of them. Some of them I watched so much I can recite some of the dialogue.