What food is your favorite?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by marrykerry • Oct 17, 2012.

1. marrykerry

marrykerryNew Member

Threads:
    My favorite food is potato, it is so delicious!!!

2. dmm2702

dmm2702New Member

Threads:
    I don't have just one. I like so many different foods. It depends on what I want to eat that day. I really like empanadas, steak, baked potatoes, and seafood.

3. Kam147

Kam147Member

Threads:
    I have a favorite dish - MY pot roast with vegetables. It is a beef stock/demi-glace base with fresh sprigs of rosemary and thyme. I sear my roast (chuck shoulder) in a super-hot dutch oven until it has a good crust on both side before adding any liquid or vegetables. I add carrots, Yukon Gold potatoes, onions, and on occasion, turnips. I bring it to a boil on the stovetop, put the lid on the dutch oven, and put it in a 325 degree oven for 3-4 hours. It is out of sight delicious, and my wife and I eat the leftovers for days.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The fatty ones! Pizza, burgers, pasta, ice cream and cakes. :D I think I can eat them everyday and not get tired of the taste! :D

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    A perfectly grilled Porterhouse steak! Yes, it is an exremely large steak and can be quite expensive so we don't have them very often so it is quite special when we do get to eat them. We grill ours over charcoal and wood chips on a nice low and slow heat. Once they are cooked to perfection, we pour sauteed onions and mushrooms with some melted butter over the top, cover them and let them rest for about 5 minutes. They are always so moist, tender and delicious!

6. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a big breakfast person, so for me it's probably a tie between eggs and home fries. I can eat mountains of home fries.

7. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    I do not even have to think to answer this question. Hands down, peanut butter is my favorite food. It is high in protein, rich and filling and it is absolutely delicious. I have it on white sandwich bread with strawberry jam and a glass of milk. I was so happy to even see a diner in downtown Vancouver that serves PB&J. Finally!!! :D

8. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Well I'm a food lover so I guess my list is endless! However, I do have a soft spot for seafood, pizza, chicken and mushrooms! I know mushrooms sound weird to be anyone's favourite but I really love the earthly taste of them especially when they are sauteed and garnished with blackpepper as a side to any meats or scrambled eggs for breakfast! I love pizza also because of the numerous flavours that they come in, but I typically go for the seafood ones with squid rings, crab meat, shrimps and tuna on them! Definitely the best comfort food for a lazy afternoon!

9. vida_llevares

vida_llevaresActive Member

Threads:
    I really have a sweet tooth so I always crave for sweets! I love icecream, cake, shakes, sodas, etc. I also love yogurts and other sweet desserts.