What Foods Don't Go Along With Working Out?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Rossy • Jul 31, 2017.

1. Rossy

RossyMember

Threads:
    Being a plus sized person is troubling at times. Most plus sized people have the zeal to work out but at times the results are subtle . I'm thinking this is mainly caused by some of the foods they consume. Share with us some of the foods that would not go along well with working out.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Well I'm not an expert on the subject, and I don't really work out, so aside from the obvious sugary and fatty foods that should be avoided, I will link to you the sites that list down the specific foods that you need to avoid:

and

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Dairy products need to be avoided when and after doing the workout. I have found that most of the products such as yogurt, cheese, paneer and few other items made from the milk are bad for the body. You may notice that some of the time, it can be bad for the body as it reduces the chances to burn calories. So try to change your diet while you are working out.

4. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Well I would say sweets are a big no from cookies to juice drinks. There is also foods with a lot of fat and salt within them such as chips, fried chicken, burgers and fries. I wouldn't try to have any of those energy bar snacks if you are planing and ideal work out, have some fruit and water instead. Same goes for energy drinks, just have water. Also don't eat too much meat a day, eat more vegetables instead.