What Gadget Are You Buying Next?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by DrRipley • Jun 10, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm now saving up for a PS3 and a new TV, since both have dropped their prices significantly recently. I've actually been wanting to replace my smartphone, but I guess I will just put it off in place of a new console since it will provide me with more enjoyment than just mobile games and probably some small tasks that I could do on a laptop anyway.

Anything in particular you guys are saving for next?

2. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure, but I'm considering a PS Vita if they drop in price after the PS4 news releases at E3. It depends what I think about the PS4 when more information is released, as apparently they'll be trying to have functions that use the Vita for a lot of PS4 games.

3. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have been thinking on the lines of a smart phone.. but I guess I may not buy it right away. I always put buying off until it becomes a crying need.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I personally want an iPad mini.
    I have been using a regular iPad but now that my mom is showing interest in mine I feel like she would benefit more from it. That's why in thinking of getting the smaller version that'd more compact for myself.
    The price point is also really good and worth it in my opinion.
    Hopefully I make this purchase in the near future.

5. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really into changing gadgets every six months or so. I usually stick with one for around 2 years. That being said I need to upgrade my computer. I got an ACER desktop 3 years ago and it's starting to show its age by blue screening me every now and again.

6. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Not sure really. The PS4 and Xbox One is coming out soon, so I have to decide between the two. If I change my mind about these two, I might get a smartphone or a new desktop. I highly doubt I'll get a new desktop since I have about 2 years left on this one, but as of right now, I don't need anything.

7. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last gadget that I bought is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase and I think that I won't be buying any handheld for a long time. Currently, I'm saving money to buy any of the next generation consoles - Wii U, PS4 or Xbox One. I hope that I would have enough money come Christmas.

8. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    Seriously tempted by a Nikon Digital Single Lens Reflex camera. I have done a fair
    bit of photography and used Nikon in the past. These were film SLRs though.
    Yeah I can see myself springing for one of these.
    Ryder13

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually don't have an urgent need to own a laptop right now, but as I continue to save money, I think that I will consider buying one in the future.

10. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe a tablet or a high-end camera, still didn't decide. It's one of those things that it's so expensive, that just hyping it up is better than buying the actual item.

11. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm ready to get a new cell phone, and I'm up for an upgrade with my current contact with Verizon. I do want to get the Galaxy S4, but I have a few other expenses I need to get taken care of first.

12. Jaxter

JaxterNew Member

Threads:
    I'm looking to buy a smart watch next and I feel this is the next technology that is really going to hit it big with the public. Pebble is an obvious choice I am looking at but I feel in the next few months there will be lots of competition and different companies will be making their own variation of it. I'm probably going to hold off until the beginning of next year to see what options are out there. Looking at kickstarter seems to be the best place right now to look for the up and coming, trendy smart watches as it seems like every other couple weeks a new smart watch is being launched there. Should be an exciting time for this segment in technology!

13. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    The next gadget I am most likely getting is an iPhone 5s. I absolutely can't wait till the iPhone 5s comes out for me to purchase it. The iPhone 5s has so many cool features that will make it the top in its market.

14. indigo

indigoMember

Threads:
    I plan on buying a couple new items. I need to get an electric nose hair trimmer as my nose hair is out of control. I hate using scissors to clip nose hairs. That never works out very well and can be painful if you get too close to the skin. I also need a printer. I've gone without a printer for 5 years or so now and can no longer stand it. Every printer I bought in the years before that broke within two years of purchase. So, I don't plan on spending much because I am planning on it falling apart within the next couple years!

15. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    We're currently looking into renting or buying a new television set for our new place. If we can find one cheap enough to buy that's good for gaming, then we'll do that, but if we find a better deal with renting one, then we might do that too since the rental place here is really awesome and has a great staff. The one we have now is nice, but it's older, so we're looking to upgrade to a newer one.

16. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    One of my friends used to own an IPad 3, but she sold it and got a IPad Mini. She really like the IPad Mini because the screen size is smaller than the regular IPads, which is just perfect for her. She's able to put her IPad Mini into her purse now. I think the IPad Mini is a great gadget yet released by Apple.

17. jeanwatson

jeanwatsonNew Member

Threads:
    MacBook Pro it is for my son this holiday season! I have saved enough money to buy it now, but I am waiting for the holiday season sale and see if I can save a lot of hard-earned money, now that the season is so close! My son is in graphics, and web- and software development since last 4 years, and his old Lenovo laptop and desktops isn't as versatile, accurate, fast or technologically advanced as the Apple MacBook, the MacBook Pro especially. Also, he has to meet lost of clients and this laptop would be a great help for everybody concerned. I want him to have the best of the lot when it comes to helping him in his career...

18. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    Probably some new computer stuff! My PC is holding up pretty well but I have a feeling its going to die on my soon since its so ancient, my monitor isn't amazing either and I'm using stock keyboard/mouse which are a bit uncomfortable to use!

19. dapperdileep

dapperdileepNew Member

Threads:
    Saving up to buy my first iPad. Its always been out of my price range! I hope it'll happen soon.

Mind you I'm not even thinking about purchasing ipad air! Safe for my wallet if stay a year or two behind on apple's technology

20. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I plan to switch to a tablet with any android OS. I kind of got tired of using Apple iOS and they just keep on upgrading it's hard to keep up. I just really want to stick to something that I could use and not for prestige purposes.