What game do you play the most on your smartphone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by randee555 • Mar 4, 2014.

1. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have as many games on my smartphone as I used to. I was so excited in the beginning to even have a smartphone that I downloaded everything I saw and took up most if not all of my first phone's memory! That was years ago though, nowadays I have around 10 games on my phone, I just downloaded them within the last month because I only had one game and got tired of playing it. So, among my new games, I have one called Vector. It's a parkour type of game where you're trying to get away from the bad guy by jumping and flipping over buildings. It's pretty Neat and is one of the games I play the most. My other is Dream House Days, I know it sounds kiddie but it's a game where you are the apartment manager and you are renting apartments, adding on new apartments and furnishing them. It's pretty cool. What's games do you play the most?

2. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I mostly play candy crush saga on my smartphone. Its a game developed by King. It is a game in which you place candies of similar kind, together in a row in order score points. It is a game which is very easy to play but difficult to master. And also the graphics and the animations used in the game are very good.

3. tcomfortbl

tcomfortblNew Member

Threads:
    Bingo Bash. Very addicting!

4. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    It changes every week as I install and delete apps. Right now its probably Skate. Its a great game with stunning graphics and is very addictive and offers fantastic replay value. I have also been playing GTA San Andreas on the iPhone, the graphics are just as good as they were on the PS2 at the time!

5. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    The game that i play most on my smartphone is Teeter. It became my favorite game because it was the first game on my Android. It came pre loaded with the phone. When first bought my phone i did not have a data connection to download new apps, and i played it a lot because that was all i had. I fell in love with it. I [play it everyday. I have completed the entire game several times. Now i'm trying to beat my high score.

6. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I was on a huge Subway Surfers kick for the longest time. It just got old very fast. Currently, I'm obsessed with both versions of Tap the Frog. It's very cute and different. It gets to a point where it's very challenging, which just keeps me playing more and more.

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've been playing Asphalt for about a month now, and I pretty much play it at least once everyday or close to it at least. I like it because it's very similar to a racing game that I already loved playing on a console, and was actually looking to play it again but just didn't have that older console anymore so I was really glad that Asphalt turned out to be a pretty good version of that game. It's still no substitute for the actual game I love, but it's good enough that it's gotten me determined to finish all the races in it.

8. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747Active Member

Threads:
    I don't really have many games on my smartphone. When I'm somewhere I don't want to play with my phone, so the couple of games that I have in there are only for commuting since it does seem to go a lot faster when I have something to do and I can't be bothered to carry a book around with me everywhere I go.

Currently I only have one game installed called snakes and apples. A very simple puzzle game that I've spent hours and hours playing. Get's boring quite fast but I only need it for the metro ride which is around 20 minutes. This Dream House Days sounds like a nice one, I love management games. If it's available for androind (and free) I'll try it soon! In fact, I'm going to check the app store right now.

9. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I fell in love when I first played Temple Run, and still find myself playing the game quite a lot. Whether I am laying in bed trying to fall asleep or waiting for a friend to finish getting ready to go out for the night, it's pretty much been my go to game. Until as of late. I found a game that is pretty much the same concept of Temple Run, but it is called Panda Run! I have a thing for cute little pandas so this game is just so perfect for me. Plus it's nice to have a break from the grunting that the characters on Temple Run do with every jump..haha Anyways, I would definitely say I play Panda Run the most lately!

10. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My mobile gaming life was concentrated to Shadowgun: Deadzone before. It took up bulk of my mobile gaming. But now, I alternate it with Frozen: Free Fall - a very addictive puzzle game. I'm also coming back to play Candy Crush Saga.

11. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    Used to be Flappy Birds haha but since it was discontinued I had to stop using it. I really liked the game could frustrate someone. No matter your strategy was, you could not just get more points. I think it is the reason why the game became so popular in the long run.

12. firestarian

firestarianMember

Threads:
    I'm currently a huge fan of Final Fantasy III, it is an excellent port for a fantastic game. It was pretty cheap and it is simply a lot of fun, there is quite a lot of gameplay for such a cheap game. It is an older game but still plays great and is just a blast.

13. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    Probably Clash of Clans and Top Eleven. These games have great replay value and you can constantly improve on your team and castle. I love games like clash of clans where the game never ends and you can keep upgrading your towers etc, the same goes for Top Eleven with managing your team.

14. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    I don't play games on my phone. i guess it's just that it has low memory and I can't really install games but I don't feel the need to play when I'm bored. I'd rather read something.

15. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I've been playing Subway Surfers non-stop the past few days, I also can't put my phone down for Zombie Tsunami, I love that game. I also play Minecraft on my phone quite a lot that game is surprisingly pretty addictive even though its really quite boring.

16. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    I play Asphalt 8 all the time. It's so amazing. I feel like I've got all the power in the world. There are so many exotic locations, awesome cars and the graphics are beautiful. I think it's the best game I've ever played.

17. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly play Shining Force on my iphone, it was one of my most played genesis games. The phone controls do not feel -too- awkward compared to other ports/remakes of classic video games. Very catchy music too.

18. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I have 2 mobile game apps that i play alot, Clash of Clans and Hill Climb Racing. Both apps are addicting and really fun to play. I've been playing Clash of Clans for almost a year now and I'm still very much active in the game. This is a very engrossing strategy game! Hill Climb Racing is an offline game and just pure fun! At first, it's really very challenging but eventually you'll discover techniques and driving moves to get through the hilly climbs and bumps on the road but still you will be challenged because of the difficulties of the road ahead. Also i like how there's a wide variety of cars and trucks and buses to upgrade to. :p

19. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    Right now, I play a lot of Castle Clash. My friends told me it's better than Clash of Clans, but I'm not really enjoying it. I might finally play Clash of Clans and see what the rave is all about. The game I have played the most, though, would be Candy Crush Saga.

20. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    The game I play the most on my phone is Vector. It's a parkour simulator in which you have to escape a chaser by doing various parkour moves to outrun him. It has a very simple black outline presentation for the characters, and the stages aren't very long, but it's perfect for a phone game that will just help me kill time for a bit.