What game do you play the most on your smartphone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by randee555 • Mar 4, 2014.

1. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I play Tetris and Vector on my smartphone and enjoy both games greatly. Tetris is free, of course, but Vector has a premium version with double the stages. I currently use the free version of that game, but I plan on upgrading to the deluxe version sooner or later. My device features one of the most recent Snapdragon processors, so it'll handle graphics intensive games with ease. I have yet to take advantage of those capabilities, though.

2. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    Really interesting to see all the games everyone plays. I used to play Candy Crush but got stuck and bored eventually. Not so much fun to play the same level over and over and over for days. Some of these I'll have to try. My current favorite is Megapolis which is a city simulation game. I also play some games for Mpoints like Family Feud, Pinball rocks, etc. Not sure I would play them without the MPoints.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I would play them either. They're mainly just time wasters especially mancala and hangman. I don't think either of those games are as fun in electronic form for some reason.

4. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    Spiderman, I don't know why but I am rather addicted. I like the swinging little guy :D. I also love Texas Holdem Poker too! I love playing games on my phone but they can get me in trouble when I am suppose to be working ;).

5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really spend a lot of time playing in my smartphone or in my tablet. I only do whenever I couldn't do anything else that bears more importance like reading a school reading in my free time or while waiting for the teacher to come into the class or before the start class. When I play though, I play the first version of the Temple Run. Until now it still gives me that intense feeling and excitement, though I am not that very well addicted as I was before. The recent one that I have immersed myself on is the 2048. But I prefer the Temple Run to play in my little free time because it's easier to get out from it.

6. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I have no gaming life. The only app i really spend any time on is Flappy Bird. I have yet to pass my personal record of 25. It's a little difficult to get the hang of the game. It is also a little bit frustrating, especially during your first few minutes if game time. It's a really difficult game. Before it was an app called hexagon, in which you had to move a dot within a fast moving maze paced with some really catchy techno music.

7. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I think that the most addicting game that I have ever played right now on my smart phone is angry birds racing. Man that game is really sweet to play. Best game I have played.

8. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I finally installed a new game. It's called Heroes Charge and man I am hooked! It's a RPG game with characters that seem to be inspired from World of Warcraft. The only thing missing in this game is the story-telling aspect. It really lacks in that department. Other than that, it's really great.

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I play quite a lot of games on my smartphone as that is the only thing I do in my free time. Most of the time, I enjoy playing temple run as it is a very easy game and I can cross the levels very easily. The best thing about these games is that people of all age groups will enjoy playing it.

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I play a lot of Candy Crush. Yeah, I know it's "old" given that it was released more than a year ago. It doesn't matter, though. I couldn't just let go of this game after coming a long way (I'm currently level 427). Also, I play the game because I like it and not because it's popular. I play 4 Pics 1 Word sometimes when the mood strikes. There's also 2048 and Pou before I uninstalled it.