What games do you play?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. wjack2010

wjack2010New Member

Threads:
    What games do you play?

I play End Of Days: Infected Vs Mercs, Call Of Duty, Battle: Los Angeles, Total Miner and many more.

2. baby.kaye

baby.kayeNew Member

Threads:
    I play a lot games in the computer, in the play station, in my cousins PSP(which I sneak out during the night when he's sleeping) and more. For the play station, I play the latest Teken game and I also love to play Metal Slug, Bloody roar and Resident Evil. On the computer, I've been addicted to Plants versus Zombies but I'm totally over it now. I also love to play on Facebook like the Texas Holdem Poker and Tetris Battle. The games I play on the PSP are more likely those on the play station. Playing is fun!!!

3. kreso93

kreso93New Member

Threads:
    I mostly play browser games, like eRepublic.

4. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I don't play console games, I wish I could but I know if I start I will get addicted and I just don't have the time. I was playing Farmville but I got pissed off at it because I kept having a lot of issues with it so I just deleted it off Facebook. Now I'm just playing Cityville. I did try Zombies vs. Plants a few weeks ago and now it's my new addiction, I play it anytime I have fee time.

5. rachallen

rachallenNew Member

Threads:
    I don't play any games either. I used to play FarmTown and realized that I got addicted and was spending too much time focusing on the game and not on my kids and home. It is not too often that I get "me time" now with 3 kids. When I do, I want to sleep. I haven't even heard of any of these games you guys are playing. How sad is that!

6. Randomhero

RandomheroMember

Threads:
    I played the new star wars game, The Old Republic & I played World of Warcraft. Both games are pretty fun but are online games and have big social communities :)

7. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I like to play some of the "old school" playstation 1 games. I also like a couple Playstation 2 games and we have the Xbox360 here too. We have older game systems too but do not use them that often.

Oh yeah and I like to play Farmville on Facebook too. This one is addicting :)

8. TXCLE

TXCLENew Member

Threads:
    I Play the following:

Xbox360: MW3, Black Ops, BF3, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat 9, Deadliest Warrior 1&2.

PC: MW2, Killing Floor, Minecraft, Counter strike, and Dead Island.

9. DrakenV

DrakenVMember

Threads:
    I play lots of video games! I have both a PS3 and Xbox 360.
    Some of the games I play are: Street Fighter 4, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and Minecraft!

10. Damon halden

Damon haldenNew Member

Threads:
    These are the games which i always play-

-call of duty
    -prince of persia
    -darksiders
    -need for speed

Besides these games i also like to play some strategic games and some arcade games .

11. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I play too many games to count. So I'll just say I'm a gamer of MANY tastes....all except guitar hero/ rockband like games.

12. Coffeeaddict

CoffeeaddictNew Member

Threads:
    I just play Angry Birds and Temple Run. I like more of the iPhone games. Sometimes, I also play Words with Friends and Hanging with Friends :)

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I was hooked on playing Warcraft until it kind of get little out of hand so I quit! It was very addictive and I don't think I'd play with that again, well at least for now.

14. AliDee

AliDeeMember

Threads:
    I don't play too many but at the moment I am playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on PS3. Pretty fun to play online but I am looking for a good MMO to play on my PC. It's so hard to find something good. I was thinking about playing WoW but I don't always have spare money to throw down to buy subscription cards every month or 2. Money is tight at the moment.

15. Marco

MarcoNew Member

Threads:
    I mostly play strategy games on the PC. Games like: heroes of might and magic, masters of orion, civilization, etc. Anyone here plays turn-based strategy games like me?

16. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I actually try not to play games because they tend to consume my mind and I end up having nightmares about playing them and try to win. But I do love to play wii games. My favorite wii games are the Just Dance games and Zumba. I like to play DrawSomething on my phone though, I think that game is a lot of fun!

17. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I play DC universe online, AION, and Motorstorm RC mostly.

18. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I play indie games such as Minecraft. It's so addictive and fun! (and pretty cheap)

19. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I like playing Tekken, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and God of War. There are a lot more others that might take me forever to mention, but these are some of my favorites. Gaming has come a long way and I can't wait for the newer games to come out. :)

20. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I play SIMS, Tetris Battle (on Facebook!), Tekken, Rayman, and Grand Theft Auto. I do not have much time to spend on playing so I only focus on few.. anyway, I also love Dance Revolution.