What games do you play?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    At the moment I've been playing a lot of Call of Duty, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Assassin's Creed.

2. masteraljon

masteraljonMember

Threads:
    i actually play rpg games like, ran online, cabal,flyff, etc, and the other facebook game like, tetris,toy wars.

3. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    I'm not a games person but I have to admit RoadRash is always a classic I love. I'm thinking about trying GTA. It's quite popular with my children.

4. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    I play World of Warcraft. Yes, I am addicted to it. No, I am not quitting any time soon.

5. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Lately, I've been playing games from the Touhou Project series, as well as "Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater 3D".

6. swordsman13

swordsman13New Member

Threads:
    I used to play a lot of games, Lime Odyssey.Arctic Combat, Line of Defense, MechWarrior Online and Rabbids Invasion come to mind as some of my favorites.

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I play a lot of sports games like NBA 2k12 and Fifa 2012 to name a few. I also like war games. Call of Duty and The Battlefield are very good examples. I also play RPG games and right now I am totally addicted with Diablo III!

8. mimi8zm

mimi8zmMember

Threads:
    I normally just play games on my phone. I like word games like text twist. But I also play fruit ninja and angry birds to pass the time.

9. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I do not play any games. The only game I might play VERY rarely is cooking mama on the Wii. That's it.

10. Wasabi

WasabiNew Member

Threads:
    I play World of Warcraft with a couple friends, occasionally Halo Reach and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't really play for the fun of the game itself, I do it because it's a great way to spend time with friends, especially my online friends. With school starting soon though, I have to start cutting down on my playing though sadly.

11. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I play battlefield 3, call of duty black ops, fallout 3. All for the xbox360. On my laptop I like to play the odd browser game but don't use it for gaming, really.

12. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am currently hooked on Words with friends, Bubble Bust, and Hang with friends. I don't know why I can never stop playing these games, they are so addictive. lol

13. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    I used to play a ton of games, but recently quit in favour of more productive conquests. However, I did play League of Legends a great deal on my laptop, and my favourite PS3 game would have to be Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3. Too much fun! I do wish when I was a kid, that these games were around to enjoy!

14. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    MMORPG games are the most addictive games that you can find, WoW is one of them. I would recommend you to quit playing that game immediately !

15. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I haven't played any games in my PC for waaaaaaaay too long. Last one I recall was probably GTA San Andreas, or FlatOut 2. I used to like The Sims a lot - played most of the versions there were.

16. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    This man is right!

Also, do NOT buy Guild Wars 2. I imagine it will be one of the biggest time pits since WoW came out! Don't be tempted by the snazzy commercials, gorgeous artwork, and promise of amazing gameplay!

Don't!

17. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Lucky me I don't play MMO games anymore, I was addicted really too much,just too much. Now I realize it ,thank God !

18. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    As I work online, I prefer playtime away from the computer. Sometimes I pop in at the arcade or go and play on the beach or in a park. If I do play games on the computer, then I play observation games or interesting mind puzzles. Pretty much anything that is fun...

19. erkan_orer

erkan_orerNew Member

Threads:
    I like to play Call of duty modern warfare 2+3 i also like to play saints row 2. I prefer saints row 2 to any other game and i think modern warfare can get a bit boring at times.

20. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I am hooked on hidden object games. But my favorite game to play is Fishdom. I know it seems really boring to some, but I just love it.