What games do you play?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. trendchaser

trendchaserMember

Threads:
    Games I am playing currently - Uncharted 3, Limbo and Rage :)

2. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I use to play medal of honor before call of duty. So are those strategy games like hour of the generals, frozen thrown and battle of realms. :D But the best games I'd like till now is counter strike :D

3. erkan_orer

erkan_orerNew Member

Threads:
    I play Modern warfare 3 and i also like to play mine craft on the computer and Grand theft auto San andreas multiplayer they are the games i go on most of the time.

4. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    On Facebook, I play the Zombie Pandemic. I got to level up fast the past few weeks because I had the time to play the game. But these days, I rarely log in. So, I'm stuck at Level 43 for more than a week now. I can hardly wait for the next season of The Walking Dead. So, for the meantime, I have to be content with zombie games.

5. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite video games are the Resident Evil and Tombraider games. I also play PC games from gamehouse.com. I love this site because you can play the games for free for an hour before you decide weather you want it or not. I like the Campfire Stories series the most of all game house games.

6. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Since my laptop is a tad slow, I can only play games that are quite old and only require small computer specifications.

- Call of Duty 1
    - Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    - Flyff
    - Ragnarok Online
    - Ran Online

I'm looking for more games right now so if you can recommend some feel free to do so. :)

7. edvisual

edvisualBanned

Threads:
    I usually play Counter-Strike 1.6 because I like playing online shooters and I think that this is the best one, in my opinion

8. Shamarv8

Shamarv8Member

Threads:
    At the moment I'm not really playing any games, but instead waiting on the release of NBA 2K13, and the new Sims 3 expansion pack. 2K13 is going to be awesome and probably the best game in the series. The new Sims 3 expansion pack coming out roughly a month or two apart will be pretty awesome as well. Once, I get my PS3 though, I'll probably pick up WWE13 being the huge wrestling fan that I am.

9. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I'm now playing MW3 at the minute, just bought it pre-owned for £18. It's nothing like black-ops, quick paced and pretty annoying at the minute. I'll get used to it after a few days.

10. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I played cs.16 before too although I only play it with bots since I can't seem to see anyone still playing the game here in my part of the world.

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I love playing the Mystery PI games, they keep me busy all time. And I also love playing the 18 wheels hauling trucking games it is so unique, I feel like I am driving for real.

12. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    I played Sleeping Dogs, but it already finished. Now i play only Counter Strike because its best online shooter for me. Also playing Dota 2 (but I'm new and I'm learning now)

13. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I mostly play PC games like World of Warcraft and Age of Empires. I occassionally play console games with my son like MarioKart and Sonic the Hedgehog. My husband however is a huge gamer and likes Call of Duty and lots of other games. He plays on the PC as well.

14. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Uncharted 3 is a good game, I'm also playing KalOnline ( mmorpg game ) :).

15. erkan_orer

erkan_orerNew Member

Threads:
    The games i currently play are Minecraft on PC and on Xbox 360 i play Call of duty modern warfare 2 and 3.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I play Soul Calibur, Half Life, Need for Speed, GTA, Halo, and Plants Vs. Zombies. I'm not into the strategy type of games.

17. adam24

adam24New Member

Threads:
    Not all of us play video games in order to relax. No. Some of us play games in order to plan, to strategize and to conquer. Some of us grind.

18. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    I play Age Of Empires online and Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. Some of the console games I'm playing at the moment are Katamari Forever, FF13-2, DC Universe and The Walking Dead for PS3. Lately thought, I haven't had too much time for playing games now that I'm looking for a second job.

19. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    I always play temple run. :) I am so addicted to it. :D I also play angry birds before but I actually don't like it anymore. :D I also play some horror video games because I always enjoy playing it. I always scream when I play it. :D

20. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    On the rare occasion I do have some spare time I love playing the Sims 3 on the PC. I also play COD4 and Fifa on the PS3 with my two sons when I have time too.