What games do you play?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. darren777

darren777Member

Threads:
    I like to play a lot of different games but my favorite would have to be Call of Duty. Love getting with a group of friends and battling it out with other people while talking with them. I also really like mobile games like Angry Birds , they get really addictive and are great for when your bored and only have your phone with you!

2. motuu

motuuNew Member

Threads:
    I play GTA San Andreas online, Battlefield 3 and Minecraft. All of them on PC. I like them really much. On my phone, I play Angry Birds and Speedtest.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    There are three games that I find myself playing a lot:

Laptop - Football Manager 2012 - I spend WAY too much of my time playing this awesome game.

Facebook -Pool Master 2 - A fun little pool game that I normally play when I have some spare time.

Mobile Phone - Solitaire - I normally play this when I'm in bed and can't sleep or am on the train.

4. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Currently i am playing Dark souls, which is this hard game that came out for the PS3 and Xbox 360. It's really addictive and fun, so i recommend it to everyone that likes a challenge on their current generation of games.

5. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm playing Minecraft + League of Legends at the moment.
    Occasionally I play tetris with my friend :)

6. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    I don't really play games on the computer or board games, but when I do, I enjoy playing Monopoly, Candy Land, Checkers, and cards.

7. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    I don't play much games this month but I was into Bookworm Heroes that I played on Ipad. And another Ipad game called Theme Park. It's a management game wherein you build your own theme park. It was fun playing it and see my theme park improve day by day. And I also have downloaded free apps on my windows phone. There is this game wherein I'm responsible for taking care of this character Mou. I have to feed him, make sure that he's clean especially after playing. And I have to make sure that he gets activities or his mood level drops.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I play with my kids lol... sorry, I'm out of the loop on this one. I'd play their video games with them too (and I do once in a while), but we do everything else together. I take their game time to get a little me time.

9. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I used to play a lot of games in different genres when I was younger. As far as I can remember, I spent most of my childhood years playing RPG games such as Final Fantasy IX, Legend of Mana, Brave Fencer Musashi, etc. I was also into Harvest Moon although I couldn't finish the game since I was being freakishly thrifty. YES! I didn't want to spend in the freakin game! :D I guess that attitude of mine gave me a glimpse of what I'll be in the future which is an extremely close fisted guy.

Fast forward to 2013 and I'm still a huge gaming fan. Although this time I learned to separate my gaming life from my normal life which has worked really well for my chosen lifestyle. Sometimes I still go on 20+ hour gaming runs though it's not as frequent as before because my studies and my social life have been the focal point of my life ever since I went to college.

The games I play right now are mostly casual games on my iPad. They're really effective in entertaining me every time I need to satisfy my cravings for gaming. :)

#69Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  10. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I play games on my PC and PS. I have a lot of games for both and I try to find time to play all of them if I can. I usually don't get that chance. I only have time to play a few. I like RPG, MMORPG, fighting, racing, strategy, puzzle, word, and action games.

11. notjama

notjamaBanned

Threads:
    I've been a gamer for a long time since my dad bought me my first Nintendo, I'm currently playing Diablo III, League of Legends and World of Tanks.

12. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I still pretty much love all the same games that I always loved in my childhood except for the fact that this list just got slightly shorter. For example I am completely obsessed with mystery games or word games such as scrabble, scrabble is something I could definitely play for hours and never get bored.

13. Joepal

JoepalNew Member

Threads:
    I like to play mission type games like Black,IGI1,IGI2,Call of duty etc.

14. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of NBA and baseball games for the consoles. Also, nothing quite beats a game of monopoly with friends. It's great because no matter when I play with some friends, it always gets crazy serious and intense. Games like scrabble or apples to apples are also some of the best party games

15. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    I've played a lot of computer games but I've only been addicted to DOTA 2. I couldn't point my finger at it what's so special about that game but I play it at least twice a day.

16. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really find time to play typical games but I try to play rhythm games when I take time away from internet work. My favorite is Band Hero. I also play Office Jerk and Office Zombie because it's a fun way to earn gift cards.

17. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like fighting games like the Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive and Tekken franchises. I also like adventure games like Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia. Japanese RPG's are a favorite of mine and I also enjoy the Grand Theft Auto games.

18. Brian3265

Brian3265New Member

Threads:
    I play kingdom hearts and mario mainly. But super smash bros will always be a favorite.

19. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    I play a lot of League of Legends. It pretty much is the only game that I play. Sometimes I play Dota 2, but I have not played Dota as much as I have played League of Legends. I also enjoyed playing Skyrim and the Batman games.

20. Frendminge

FrendmingeNew Member

Threads:
    I enjoy browser based games like MAA in facebook and runescape (2007) version.