What games do you play?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by wjack2010 • Mar 27, 2012.

1. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a gamer at all so my answer will probably disappoint you lol. My favorite game is the sims and Northern Tales. I think they're both casual games and doesn't need much computer system requirements. I play Plants vs Zombies as well from time to time. I'm not serious about these games either, i just play them to pass the time. :p

2. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    At the moment I play Dragon Age origins, Baldure's Gate and League of Legends. There are some games like Sims, Evil Genius or Fallout that I start replaying every know and then too^^

3. Nikkishea21

Nikkishea21Member

Threads:
    Not much of a game person anymore these days. I used to be addicted to the various solitaire found on the PC and I downloaded candy crush at one point as well, but I got bored of them all now. I guess time is also just not available anymore with all that I have on my plate, but it is good to let your mane down from time to time and wallow a bit in fun.

4. joycemcgregor

joycemcgregorMember

Threads:
    I do not play play station WII or games like that. I like just mindless games. I love Zuma, but just the original one. I got hooked on it about 6 yrs ago and play it for a bit everyday. I also love Majohg, Freecell Soliltaire, and Spider Solitaire. I just go in and play them for a bit every day as a form of relaxation. Back when the original Nintendo came out,,, the one that had the cotrollers attaced with a cable and only had about 5 games on it,,,,, I did enjoy playing that one. We got one when we were living in Germany because there was not much tv available. My husband got it at the PX.

5. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I used to play a variety of games when I was younger but I went into a gaming hiatus when I entered college because I needed to prioritize my studies. Now that I'm nearing graduation, I recently got back into playing computer games mostly because I bought a new gaming laptop.

These days I'm usually LoL (League of Legends). I also play Skyrim from time to time but at this point in my life, I think that Moba games are the best for me because they don't take up a lot of my time compared to RPGs where you need to dedicate a lot of gaming hours just to finish and complete the entire game.

6. Jake_Arachnid

Jake_ArachnidNew Member

Threads:
    Most of the games I play are on the PS3/4. I play most of the call of duty games (MW2 being my favourite), I also play games like GTA V, resident evil games and the Evil Within. All of these games are highly addictive and they involve a lot of strategic work.

7. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    I play games more on my iPad or phone. I think it's easier than turning on a pc or Xbox.
    I do play on my Xbox too though. I like playing battlefield. I also play some games on the PS2 like SpongeBob: The movie game. I play this game for nostalgic reasons.
    I play games like Modern Combat 5 on my iPad. I'm glad I have the Veteran perk.
    I think people should give mobile games a try. It's way more complicated than PVZ or Angry birds.
    It's way better than that.

8. debbie24

debbie24New Member

Threads:
    All of the Fate games. And Master of Orion 2 is still the best space game ever IMHO.
    Also EA sports 2008 Madden Football and Tiger Woods golf latest PC games before EA sports pulled out of the PC platform.