What Influences You More, The Endorser Or The Product?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by TheOtherSide • Aug 15, 2017.

1. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I do find out about new products from advertisements but I don't get led on by the endorsers. If a product catches my attention it is not because of the endorsers but because of the product itself. Before buying anything I have to check it out myself first to check if it's quality makes it worth buying

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Within these options, the product will always be the differentiating factor for me. If the product is what I'm looking for, I have no doubt in buying it.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Every consumer doesn't really care who advertises the product, they care more about the quality and price. I do think the advertisers do use the products themselves, I don't see any reason why they don't, it would be a waste isn't it? They can also give them to others as gifts.

4. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think it's rational to generalize that all consumers focus only on the product, since the face can be pretty influential as well.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Zero@Zero, So you mean you buy things because you like the advertiser or the image he projects? I couldn't care less about that. I buy things based on their prices and quality.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I think you misunderstood me, what i meant was that people might become more influenced to buy if they are a fan of the face

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @Zero@Zero, I see, true some people can be influenced by the endorser like teenagers. They are very impressionable and will readily buy something that their favorite actor or musician, etc. endorses, depending on their level of adulation.

8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    The endorser of the brand always help me choose the product. I think it's because I'm easily influence especially if it's my idol. I remember when there was a coffee drink commercial, I bought a coffee even though I don't drink coffee. because in that commercial, my idols where there.