What Is A Good Over The Counter Allergy Medicine?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MrsJones • Mar 15, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know what kind of allergy I have but I do know what the symptoms are. I'm looking for a good over the counter allergy medicine that will alleviate the congestion, watery eyes and sneezing. The prescription given by my doctor puts me to sleep so I don't take it until I turn in for the evening. Thanks.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Allegra is a good allergy medicince. But keep in mind its not cheap even the generic brand. But this one will take care of allergy symptims for up to twenty-four hours. It also doesn't seem to make a person feel light headed like some of the cheaper allergy medicines do. There is also Claridon which which is another good allergy medicine.

3. Gavin

GavinMember

Threads:
    I would say Zyrtec is better than Allegra and the foundation of my argument is that I don't take allergy medication everyday. Allegra usually takes 3 days of use to get full protection against symptoms. Zyrtec has a different formula and is made more for people like me who take it on the fly.

If you have prime you can get a 70 pack for pretty cheap. You could also just get a 30 or 45.