What is a VERY simple dessert?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Scottie • Mar 21, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    My favorite involves fresh fruit - bananas and strawberries are great this time of year - mixed with shredded coconut, yogurt, dates or other dried fruit, nuts (pistachios, walnuts, almonds), yogurt, and then topped with honey or maple syrup. These ingredients can be combined, omitted, and substituted with anything that is appealing for equally good results. You can top with whipped cream, shaved chocolate, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate chips.

What about you?

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, the first lines of your post summed up my simplest dessert ever that I am eating several timer per week, I blend bananas and strawberries or in alternative bananas and kiwis, just add a little water, no sugar and there you go, delicious!

3. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    I think Yogurt with Fresh fruits is probably the simplest and best dessert for anyone!!:)

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I can say that fresh fruit on any dessert is great. I love to have fresh fruit on top of an angle cake, Something like a strawberry short cake. I like yogurt also with more fresh fruit added.

5. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    The simplest dessert to me is ice cream. It is cheap to buy, and easy to store. I especially love it with chocolate syrup, and nuts. Just like the sundae from Mcdonald's.