What is in your music collection?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by sarz • Mar 7, 2014.

1. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I have always been into music and I have a vast collection of music.
    I notice that most of my friends prefer a certain genre of music and thats what they stick to and they always laugh at me when I am playing music, when a random song outside their genre comes on because they dont know why I listen to it.

Also a while a go me and my friend were in an overly long queue at the bank, being silly like we are we are we put a tune on and rocked out in the bank.
    The girl behind us said that she could not believe that we would listen to rock music in public and that although she loved the band herself, none her friends did and they made fun of her.

I found this really sad. Do you like any music you are to embarrassed to share?

2. firestarian

firestarianMember

Threads:
    I'm a huge fan of Symphonic Metal especially bands such as Nightwish. Some of the older Nightwish have some Opera like vocals and that has gotten a few jeers. I've learned just to not really care what others think, as long as I'm not being rude and disrupting others. Other than that I like a lot of older rock music and can always rock out to some Beatles or Bon Jovi.

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like any music I'm embarrassed to share. I just don't listen to any music in public though so there's no way I can be embarrassed anyway. If you like music that you're embarrassed to share you're too worried what other people think. People blast some really terrible music at parties and in cars that other people have to put up with. I wish these people would feel embarrassed. I'm mostly referring to super loud bass speakers.

#3Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  4. Guru

GuruMember

Threads:
    I'm a fan of all types of music so my music collection is very varied. I have house music, classic music, dance music, rap, pop and loads more. Right now I've been listening to quite a lot of trance music including Tiesto and Martin Garrix. I'm constantly finding new songs that I like and adding them to my collection.

5. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I personally don't care what people think as I am playing it for me not anyone else, but I do take into consideration what whoever is in my company likes too its only fair.
    If it is at a reasonable hour I don't mind loud music each to their own, I cant stand the rubbish my neighbour plays but I let him get on with it. I like to play my music loud so its give and take.