What is one "must-have" TV item?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by leyash • Jul 12, 2012.

1. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen tons of infomercials and have yet to see something that I can't live without.

What is one "as seen on TV" item that you have purchased, that you couldn't live without? Or... one that you use often, or that really works?

2. QuatreHiead

QuatreHieadMember

Threads:
    I don't think I really own one myself that I know of, however I have given several out as gifts. For example I know the pasta boat thing where you can make pasta in the microwave and serve it all in the same dish was a hit Christmas gift for a friend! So I would rate that a success. I was surprised to hear from my friend it actually worked quite well. I'm considering trying to find one of my own now since I can be so very lazy.

Another thing I remember was on infomercials was the Snuggie. I don't have the original brand, but the off brand ones work well. I couldn't make it through winter without one of those I believe. There is something about a blanket that just doesn't quite do it. Now, the unfortunate side is you have to sit at a nice comfy couch for the proper effect since it does leave the back open.

As with most of these sorts of things I believe unless you just had a niche to fill for a particular use I doubt they end up being all that "I can't live without."

3. angelrose86

angelrose86New Member

Threads:
    one must have item advertised on tv is the magic jack all you do is hook it up to your computer and a phone and you can call anyone we spent 19.99 for it and got a free subscription for 1 year. You don't have to worry about telemarketers calling you because they won't be able to find the number. You can change your number if you want. The only thing that was complicated about the magic jack is you have to enter this long magic code than enter the phone number, that is when someone wanted to call you. Overall Magic jack is easy to set up and ready to go.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Can you call anywhere with this Magic Jack? Even Internationally? I meed to call Mexico and Brazil without breaking the bank.

5. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    That's an easy one! For me, it is the Pedi-Egg. This little gaget has transformed my dry, cracked heels into smooth, baby-butt skin in no time. I didn't think it would work, but it does and I love it.