What Is One Thing You Wish You Could Buy Right Now?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by TheLovingLeah • Nov 22, 2015.

1. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I wish I could buy a computer definitely. The computer I have now is making a lot of noises everyday it's crazy. It sounds like a lawnmower every time it gets turned on. No matter how much rest it gets, it still sounds like a lawnmower. The space on it is really close to be being filled up as well. I am trying to make music, as well as make games so I am going to need a computer top notch for that type of thing. It is going to need tons of space on it. This computer does not handle games well either. So I would definitely need a computer that can handle games really good. I would need to get one that is not windows 7. I want to try out apps on the new computer as well as touch screen style aww yeah! So I would need to not do windows 7 again. So what is something you wish you could buy right now? :p

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Something that’s probably not suitable for all ages… ha ha ha :p

I mean, I CAN afford a purchase like that at the moment, but I’m trying to save up for a couple of big things later on down the line. So it’s not a huge priority. I’ll probably wait until I get some extra money for Christmas.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just bought a new Samsung J7 because my old one, Samsung SIII, just couldn't self-charge the battery anymore. If given a bonanza, say a bonus, I also want to buy a new computer. Our home computer is running on XP system which we bought way back in 2009. That's more than 5 years of service which I think is good enough. Maybe if January comes and the Christmas spendings would leave me enough cash then I would buy a new computer.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish I could buy a ticket for a month-long Mediterranean cruise. There's a lot on my mind lately that I'm suddenly overcome with the need to escape somewhere. Also, I have three pending novels which I wrote years ago but never got to complete. A month-long reprieve in territories I've never charted before will provide me with enough inspiration to write again. Of course, once I become a bestselling author (how I wish), I'd be able to book more cruise trips and bring my whole family with me.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would buy an open around the world ticket with multiple stops. Maybe one day. I have learned to live with basic material things, as long as they work and don't break they are fine. These days products go out of date quickly so I am less materialistic, but I still like to look. Other than that a beach hut would be good, somewhere sunny.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @TheLovingLeah....I'm sorry to hear about your computer! I hope it's nothing serious that you can get repaired at a small price. Or with the coming festive season specials, that you can get a replacement at a good price :)

If I could buy something right this minute, it would be a little run around. I'm sick of the sorry excuse for public transport we have here. The sun is also a serious killer here, it's just too hot to walk around. I think I'm gonna be burnt to a crisp before the end of the year LOL

7. Corald

CoraldMember

Threads:
    Honestly? A new house. I need more space. I would love to have my dream home of four bedrooms, three and a half baths including a superb master suite, living, dining and family room. That is my dream house which I can just picture right now. That is what I would buy if could right now.

8. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The one thing I wish I could buy right now is a luxury motorhome. A facny RV if you please. I'm one of those people who hate living in one place for too long but can't do without the comforts I'm used to. While an RV could allow me to move around as much as I please, I need something that is far much better. I guess it will have to wait though until I save enough money to buy it.

9. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wish that I could buy a newer laptop right now. One with better specs - gaming specs. I want to make movies with the sims 4 games, and I would like to purchase all of the expansion packs that go with it also. I could download these things for free, yes, but I don't want to risk losing any data due to downloading something dodgy or riddled with a virus.

10. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    At the moment, I wish that I could buy a flat. I am currently looking into buying a property that I would be able to rent out and bring in some extra money with, so if I could have some extra money to do something, this would be what I would choose to do. I feel that this kind of extra income would set me up very well indeed, so it is something that I am determined to be able to do in the future.

11. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    For me it would be a pellet stove with a back burner - as apart from the fact that its about the one and only way of having central heating where I live and the initial cost is unfortunately a little more than I can currently afford at present - not only would it be a good investment as it would cut my winter heating costs by well over 50% - but as it would be heating the whole house rather than just the room I'm in for a fraction of what I'm currently paying in wood and electricity costs - its a much more economical way of keeping warm and of course I would be feeling way, way more comfortable than I have been - since the temperatures here suddenly plummeted from 35C to around zero in less than 24 hours.

12. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    I would love new flooring in my house. Specifically, I would like brand new hardwood floors throughout the main level of my house. The carpet in my home needs to be replaced, and we have kids and pets, therefore I would just love to get rid of the carpet, and replace it with easier to clean hardwood floors or something similar.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've been needing a new laptop and smartphone for ages now but unfortunately I haven't come across the right ones. They always seem too expensive for the quality they have and the extremely cheap ones worry me. I think it's mostly because electronics here are delayed in terms of updates and subsequently price slashing so anything that's already cheap in the US always takes a while before it becomes cheap here and I end up having to wait because I don't want to pay full retail price for something I know is already supposed to be cheap.

14. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh I would be totally into getting a new car. This one runs Ok for an aging vehicle...but it has some issues. It is also sluggish right now, but the worst thing is I got into a minor accident when I first got it and it has a bash on the side, I havent been able to afford to get fixed,,,so the car is an eyesore and embarrassing to drive around. I would love a new one!

15. Pabmart

PabmartMember

Threads:
    Right now I'm obsessed with getting a MIDI keyboard, I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano, and I sometimes play around with some synths, I really like creating different sounds.

16. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I
    If you ever get that flooring, try laminate. It looks as nice as hardwood, is much less expensive and easier to clean. I really like the way it looks in here, and since I bought it at Costco...I had the whole thing installed for around 1,000 dollars...I think it is superior to hardwood in a lot of ways.

17. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, what a question. There are quite a few things I really need, and they vary a great deal in price. I guess the top would be a new (or newer) vehicle. That would solve a lot of issues I'm having right now.

The stove is not working well, and it's Thanksgiving, so that would be nice also, but I shouldn't have to pay for that, since I rent this house. I could use a new computer. Mine works o.k., but I am finding that my software is too old for me to qualify for some jobs. My house phones are acting up, and I'd like to replace those. That's not a high cost item, but everything adds up, and I'm working to replace one thing at a time.

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would want to buy my own house, that is my ultimate dream. But realistically I also would want to buy a brand new CPU this time, since so far the 2 2nd hand CPU's that I bought both have some hidden defects in them, so now I learned my lession that if someone is selling something, it's either they don't want it anymore or the item has a hidden defect that's why they are selling it.

19. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    The first thing that comes to mind, a tempurpedic mattress. Nothing really too fancy or important. I just really want something to 'pamper' myself with. Or maybe a whole day at the spa with all the luxuries would be nice.

20. legeipslt

legeipsltMember

Threads:
    What a great question! It's good to fantasize -- keeps creativity for the brain. Well, let's see. I have pretty much all I need and want and I'm grateful for all the things in my life. I love my home and the area I live in is safe and quiet.

But... I have always wanted to buy a large property in an area where I could open a sanctuary for animals. A place where abused, older, unwanted animals could live out their lives in a peaceful, healthy, and beautiful environment.

I wish I would have enough money to provide the animals with high quality food, veterinarians who lived on the property, and workers who knew how to nurture and love animals as much as I do. A place that had a large shelter from inclement weather, and acres of land where the animals could roam outside whenever they wanted. I can dream, can't I?