What is the best coupon site?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by SavvyGirl2014 • Jun 4, 2014.

1. SavvyGirl2014

SavvyGirl2014Member

Threads:
    I have tried to have my go at couponing, but it seems like it is getting more difficult. With episodes of shows like Extreme Couponing, a lot of scammers are trying to take advantage of the coupon craze. It seems like it is getting harder to find legit sites that offer you real coupons without redirecting to various other pages. Or at least, coupons that are not expired. Where are you guys getting your coupons from? I tried local newspapers they are a rarity now, all they have are the inserts from the stores listing sales, but not actual coupons. I am in need of ways to save some money, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

2. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    I know there are a lot of online coupons from slickdeals. Then again, that may not be what you are looking for. For other things, such as for specific stores, just search for coupons for that store. You may get lucky and find a nice online source.

3. SavvyGirl2014

SavvyGirl2014Member

Threads:
    I know some supermarkets, like Winn Dixie, are allowing those with the discounts cards to put e-coupons on the card from their site. I think I am going to try this and see if it helps me save a buck. I recently went on a shopping trip to Winn Dixie and my total came out to about 110 I think? But with my Winn Dixie card, it actually knocked almost $30 bucks off the price in savings and brought it down to $86. I felt like skipping through the store with a smile after that. It put me in a good mood for the rest of the day! LOL :)