What is the best gift?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by sharjeel • Apr 10, 2013.

1. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    hello friends,i wanna give a best gift to a special one,but i am confused to choos:confused:
    help me to decede and with that tell me where from i can get it,

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Pay attention to this person, you'll get some clues that way. I have a knack for buying people EXACTLY what they want, a couple of years ago I bought a friend a Hall & Oats CD as she mentioned once how she loved them, it beat the pants off the iPad her boyfriend got her. :p

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with dean, listening for clues from the person will help you find a perfect gift. It doesn't have to be expensive and by getting them a personalized gift, it will mean so much more to them. You could also plan a special day or evening with this person. Sometimes the gift of time is the best present you can give someone. For example, if this person loves to spend a day in the park, plan a picnic and a nice walk afterwards.

4. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    so friends i have to noticed clue what kind of things likes by her,qnd flower is a best gift,so thanks everybody thanks again.

5. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Personally i think to choose the right gift is the most important, not the price. So it depends on the person that i would like ti give the gift to.

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree that it will depend on the individual. For example do they like to collect something such as say figurines or teddy bears. Consider one of these as gift. What types of hobbies to do they enjoy. Do they like to go horse back riding or sailing on a boat. Plan something around this as a special gift for them. Also, keep track of what they say along the way, this can give you ideas. Just hearing them say how they would like to go to a concert but not sure they can get tickets or something like this can also give you ideas on the right gift for them. In other words when you know the person and what they are into the ideal gift idea will usually come to you.

7. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I love to give someone a gift! Gift giving depends on the gender of the person. If it is a female that I plan to give a gift to then I will give her flowers and a lotion or perfume set. If it is a male then I would give him a cologne gift set. Sometimes, I like to pay someone who knows how to make creative things that is suitable for a gift. That is the only things that I do when I give someone something. If you have to give them something and you are clueless about what to give then there is always gift cards.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would personally pick something that this person talks the most about.
    Just bring up a few subjects and see where this person just lights up and gets very existed. Many people love fashion or music or vintage pieces or technology so I would just pay attention to the persons interests.

9. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    nice ideas,i like appreciate all of you,i did not notice thats little things but now a have many ideas that will work:)

10. wilburheath01

wilburheath01Banned

Threads:
    Best Gift

Flowers and Chocolates are best gift.Everyone like both the item whether its girl or boy.

11. Been Klivage

Been KlivageNew Member

Threads:
    Give the attention to the person that what kind of personality he/she has and what would he/she like to have in . Also take care about the physiques that what will be suits on him/her. By the following the tips you must can find the nice deals.

12. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    I thing best gift is one which is the choice of receiver. If you give that thing which the receiver liked so much, it 's best gift for me. So, don't become confused give that thing what that special person loved. Other than that from my point of views flowers are the best gift for all occasions. Because flowers are best way to share your feelings. Flowers it self are so beautiful and it make your relation as much beautiful as flowers. So, don't think so much get the ideas and give gift asap.

13. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    First of all you think what is like or dislike. According to likeness you can think which thing you can gift. there are so many gifts in the market to give like flowers, chocolates, personalized gifts, jewelry , perfumes , gift basket and many more. You can select any gift among all.