What Is The Best Site Fo On-line Greeting Card Shopping

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by sll-rambleon • Feb 16, 2015.

1. sll-rambleon

sll-rambleonMember

Threads:
    My GF just loves receiving Greeting cards for any and every occasions. Since I live in a small town there are not that many cards to choose from.
    I went on e-bay but there is nothing there that I like. I need help really fast because her birthday is coming and I am really out of options.

What is the best site for purchasing Greeting cards?

2. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You might want to try Etsy. There are a number of people who make absolutely gorgeous, handmade cards. They tend to cost more than your average greeting card, but they are also much higher in quality, so it might be worth it for someone who truly loves cards. Some are cute or funny, but I can't believe how beautiful some of them are.

You can also find card templates and design your own card. I bet she would really love that.

3. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    There are several greeting card sites online. I have used treat.com before, which lets you create personalized photo cards. You could also use Shutterfly.com for photo cards. Another site I have used once, but it has been a really long time and I had a freebie code for a card was sendoutcards.com. I'm not as familiar with that site as far as pricing or customization, but it's another good option.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sendout cards is also my suggestion, you can send one free, you can customize your card. I use the site to send thank you cards to my clients and as a follow up system. I know people sell the ability to get cards for their personal use also.

5. sll-rambleon

sll-rambleonMember

Threads:
    These are awesome sites and I am very grateful to you for pointing them out to me. There are some awesome cards there and they don't cost that much in comparison to the ones I use to buy at the stores. Thank you all, I will explore them in depth when I get the time.