What Is The Biggest Snake Length Of The World?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Taraa • Sep 19, 2017.

1. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    [​IMG]

If we are not talking about fantasy or myth then would anybody like to tell me which is the longest Sank on the earth had been seen ever? Mostly I heard about the females snakes are the lengthy then female version. The longest snakes hight was recorded was a female snake hight was 25 ft. do you know if there is a big monster then this.

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:

I just found this on the internet and I quote " It's the longest snake ever in captivity. Medusa, a reticulated python, clocked in at 7.67 meters ( 25 feet, 2 inches) long in its official world record measurement, on October 12, 2011."

I'm not really into snakes and I also get scared when I see one. I find the picture you uploaded to be scary. lol :D

3. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Now that I have that picture in my mind, it will take weeks to erase. I utterly detest snakes with a passion. That is such a scary picture, it makes my skin crawl. There is nothing beautiful about snakes. They are the vilest most revolting ugliest creatures in existence. Urg:eek:

4. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I'm sure i am not the only one in the world that just can not stand snakes, they terrify me more than anything, their skin is too much.