What is the brand of your training/running shoes?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Jun 4, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I am using the Nike for running and training. I have one for each I am not so sure if there are actually better ones out there because I actually haven't tried anything before. I think though that they are among the best, much more with their running shoes. I rarely get those top-of-the-line, because they are very expensive. So I go for the less expensive one, even so I am very comfortable using them. They are very efficient and perfect for my feet, so I just wonder what's going to feel like wearing those more expensive and better ones of Nike.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Reebok. That is actually my favorite brand for tennis shoes, they are the most comfortable ones to workout and train with. I had Adidas and Nike before. Adidas is nice, but Nike is way to hard and hurts my feet. I don't get the hype about it. Reebok is fairly simple and not very expensive. I actually got a pair of Reebok shoes at Ross for less than $30 and they are perfect for working out and running.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I pay extra for motion control running shoes. I also like a running shoe with a lot of cushioning to protect my knees. My favorite brand is New Balance. I have purchased Reebok and Saucony, but I always return to New Balance.

4. Kazix

KazixMember

Threads:
    I used to run in Nike shoes, but they unfortunately mine got worn out. In my opinion Nike is a good brand, but at least in my country Nike shoes are a little bit overpriced for their value. The most basic running shoes cost $60+ so choosing another brand is smarter and more efficient.

Adidas shoes are too narrow for my feet, unfortunately. Currently I'm using New Balance Minimus for running off road tracks and Asics Gel for running on hard surfaces. NB ones are the lightest shoes I've ever had and Asics perfectly absorbs shock from hard surfaces.

5. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    Teva. Great outdoor shoes of all kinds. They started much of the outdoor sports shoes with kinds of shoes you could get no where else. I have been buying them for years. They last, and last.