What is the favorite movie you've seen lately?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Thejamal • Jun 8, 2014.

1. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I watched that too some time ago and I felt like it was a great movie. It had me guessing who the bad guy was the whole time and I thought I knew it, but then it was someone completely different. It's such a great movie and I want more of these kind of movies. When I rewatched it I could see some little clues that could've helped me guess right but when I first watched it I was so sure I had it and then I was completely wrong.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A million Ways To Die In The West. I'm specifically watch comedies only these days. I didn't find this one that disappointing though the reviews I read were rather negative.

Never trust a review you read. Watch the movie and then read the reviews to see if you agree with opinions of critics who think they could have done a better job.

3. thestoryteller1

thestoryteller1New Member

Threads:
    I did like Million Ways to Die in the West, even though it wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be completely comedy, as it looks on the trailer, but despite of all ridiculous things happening in it, the movie is still rather sweet. But a nice movie nonetheless.
    I really liked Chef too, it made me want to make my own business or something. It was just one of those movies that generally make you feel good. The end was a bit predictable, but it was still a decent movie.