What Is The Greatest Deal You Have Got?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by TheOptical • May 14, 2016.

1. TheOptical

TheOpticalNew Member

Threads:
    Post the best deal you got on a product. What was the average price and how much did you pay?

I don't do a lot of shopping, but when I was out shopping online for headphones, I picked up a pair of legit Apple Earpods for £1. They came in the case and, after checking, I found these were real. Not fake a knock off.

£25 on the Apple store, paid £1

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best deals are those you pay close to nothing for something. The best deal I've got most recently is on NameCheap. A domain name that costs less than $1 to register. Of course I'll have pay full price next year but had I been registering the domain name elsewhere it would have cost about $8 and I'd have had to pay more for Domain WHOIS protection.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    The best deal I got was from buying a second hand Xbox 360, two controllers, Mass Effect and The darkness for just 60$. Was a 2005 manufacture console, so It only lasted only 3 years until red lights kick in. But still, that was a sweet deal.

4. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I think the best deal I've got was a huge bag of dog food completely free - it should've been about £40 from the shop but I was able to get it for nothing! I was very happy with that deal, and my dogs loved it too.

I've also been able to get some huge bags of bananas for £0.10 which is great too. I always like to get cheap food as food is a necessity!

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really needed a sports watchband to replace my torn plastic watch band, what can I say I love Casio watches! In brick and mortar there was one place I found what I wanted for 15.95! No thanks, so I looked online and found one for just 1.65 and free shipping at amazon.com. Cool I bought it tracked it and it didn't arrive. Boo hoo! After 2 wks. of waiting I got in touch with the company. They apologized and reimbursed me. The next week the little package arrived all beat up but product in one good shape and piece. I promptly notified the company and asked to have the charges reapplied. The company said not it's mine no charge and apologized again! Cool! Thanks Possbay Watchband company!

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The best deal that I have ever gotten was my current smartphone, which is not a top end smartphone like the Samsung series and Iphone, yet it does almost everything that those phones do, and the performance is absolutely amazing.. I ended up getting it for £100 from the Carphone Warehouse.

7. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I recently bought a 2nd hand XenForo license for $60 USD. Note, normally, I'd have to pay $110, and if I had happened to be a new buyer, then I'd be dishing out $140 a pop. I'm not sure if this is the best deal I have ever gotten on anything, but it's the best deal lately.