What Is The Stylish, Classy Professional Wearing To The Office These Days?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by ACEP • Sep 14, 2017.

1. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:
    Fashion is important, but of course, when you are working in an office you still need to be formal but still in trend. Can you give me an idea how to look classy professional?

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    There is no hard and fast rule in most offices. Ofcourse no one comes in beachwear. Also employees themselves choose to wear something that makes them look good.

3. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I understand your plight ACEP.Fashion is what separates us from our fathers and grandfathers in the clothing line sense. It is important to look official but still cool when you are pitching those ideas to the board right? It is what will get you that promotion ahead of your co-workers who have been there longer than you have. At this stage,I would recommend dressing up in a white shirt,slim black tie,a slim black official trouser with the plaits removed professionally and a black leather belt.You can choose to add an official black coat and of course black leather shoes.My personal best is a black trench coat and a black fedora to go along with it.I have noticed almost everything is black and you don't have to worry,you won't look like you are attending a funeral.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Well... I think it depends a lot on the type of work that the company where you work acts. While some places are well modernized on the issue of dress, others still remain very formal / old fashioned.