What is the weather like where you live right now?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Kaylah • Dec 18, 2013.

1. 7zer0z

7zer0zBanned

Threads:
    It's been very hot and humid in Ohio lately but I'm not going to complain because this winter was downright miserable here this year.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    It's pretty hot and humid with no end in sight! The heat wave started last week and it looks like it will extend through the holiday weekend. Before factoring in the humidity it's predicted it will be between 95-98 this coming week. Crossing my fingers for a crazy thunderstorm that will break the heat.

3. 7zer0z

7zer0zBanned

Threads:
    Our weather has taken a weird turn. After a very hot and humid June, the 4th of July weekend rolled around and the highs were in the low 70s and the low temperatures dropped into the high 40s. It was a nice relief but it was a little chilly and felt like September.

4. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I stay in South Georgia and the weather is HOT!! It was scorching hot yesterday and today. The temperature has been either close to a 100 degrees or over 100 degrees. Got in my car after work one day and almost melted right in the seat.

5. forextraspecialstuff

Threads:
    Absolutely perfect, after three plus weeks of high 90s and high humidity weather we are now enjoying low 80s/sunny days. Enjoying this while I can because who knows what weather the coming week will bring. It's nice to be able to open the windows and get some fresh air.

6. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Here in Oporto, Portugal is kind of not too warm and not too cold...
    We've had a pretty sad summer with lots of rain. Now it's sort of looking good but the past couple of days have been bad.

Prodigy and Skrillex played my town yesterday and there was heavy, heavy rain!

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm in Los Angeles, CA and it's a nice sunny day. Yesterday it was cloudy and we had a few drops of water. I wouldn't call it rain. We desperately need rain. A few days of solid rain would be wonderful. I can't even remember the last day it really rained.

8. forextraspecialstuff

Threads:
    More gorgeous weather, supposedly it will heat up again by the end of the week...I'm conveniently ignoring that! It's almost 80 and there isn't a cloudin the sky, the best part is the humidity is extremely low. Looking forward to spending some time outside today.

9. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    It is humid, and the sun is shining super bright. There is not a cloud in the sky and it is 90 degrees right now. It is actually a very mild summer. By now we are usually in the 100's and miserable because of the heat index and humidity. Even though it is still too hot for me, I'll take it!

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Over here, it is the rainy season already, so that's quite good, because summer over here can be a torture! The heat can really make me irritated, and it's also a very uncomfortable feeling being sweaty. So thank God that it's now over and we are experiencing the rainy season now. We only have 2 seasons over here, by the way.

11. forextraspecialstuff

Threads:
    We had a nice escape from the high temps and humidity for a few days, but they're back! It was in the mi 90s today with very high humidity, the moment you stepped outside it felt like you were wrapped in a warm wet towel.

12. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's absolutely beautiful out there, but still at -12, so not ready to go out without some gear on. I'm getting super impatient waiting for the heat this year. It was a long, cold one and this summer is going to be amazing :)

13. joycemcgregor

joycemcgregorMember

Threads:
    I am in North Alabama and it is a beautiful day here. It is a bit chilly with a cold breeze, but the sun is shining and we have beautiful, fluffy white clouds. It is only 45, but last week we were in the low 80' and high 70's. That is typical Spring weather here,, just cannot seem to make up it's mind if it is Spring or still Winter. But I am in no hurry for the unbearable heat and humdity we suffer through the summer with to get here.

14. jamiew23

jamiew23Member

Threads:
    Currently I'm in Cardiff and the weather has been pretty miserable for weeks now! Every time we seem to get a bit of sun it's followed by showers and a cold breeze! Cannot wait for the summer to come! I was in Morocco in November and the weather there was beautiful, jus want it to warm up!