What is the worst product you've ever used?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Lieutenant • Apr 5, 2012.

1. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Body Shops body soap! Disgusting, worst soap Ive ever used. Never tried it again. Your skin is dry, its not moisturized and the smells is awful!

2. Nikilee

NikileeNew Member

Threads:
    I can't remember the name of the salon, but it's out of business, so it doesn't matter anyway, but they fried my hair even after I asked them if they thought my hair was healthy enough to color on top of the perm I had (this was years ago!!). My hair was so bad it was like cotton candy, it came out in chunks. They had to cut it super short and I was stuck wearing a hat until it grew out to be more healthy. I was devastated.

3. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    This BB Cream from a brand Shawill. The consistency is just horrible and it gives my face a white cast! :eek:

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You must mean the Xbox 360. The original black Xbox was as solid and reliable as an army tank and my original one from 11 years ago still works.

The Xbox 360 did have some issues when it came out. I got the Red Ring of Death too and looked up the serial number and found out mine was on a whole production line of defective 360s. So they fixed it for free.
    My customer service experience was different than yours and the people I dealt with were very nice.
    Maybe I caught them on a good day.

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of the worst products I have used was a pair of hair clippers. The clippers chewed up my hair and didn't cut it cleanly. The battery life was terrible and the noise it made was like the sound you would hear in a horror movie. Definitely one of the worst products I've purchased.

6. maria1

maria1New Member

Threads:
    I have a bad experience with online books, I bought a book with one page and when I took over, everything is blank in the book.

I tried to contact the admins, but no answer from them.
    The book was about cooking, so I'm not able to read anything

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's terrible. I've never bought an eBook before and after reading that you received a blank one, I don't think I want to try eBooks. I hope you didn't pay too much for it.

8. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    The worst product I ever received was a drink container from artscow.com, that was meant to keep drinks hot or cold. It actually did that job decently, though it wasn't amazing. The design, which is the special thing about artscow.com came out nicely too. The only problem was it leaked everywhere. I was quite lucky that I got it free, but I would've been quite annoyed if I paid for it, as it was quite expensive.

They also provided bad service regarding other products too and once deleted all of my credit on their website without an explanation until I chased them down about it.

9. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Apple has incredibly bad customer service....overpriced and not very helpful at that! I'm having trouble thinking of individual items right now but I'm sure there are a few that have been fails :p.

10. Carlalexander

CarlalexanderMember

Threads:
    that would definitely be a Chinese made automatic clock. I mean the watch was meant to be automatic which it wasn't, and the gears kept on jamming all the time. I finally got tired of the watch and I threw it away.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm glad I read your review because I was thinking about getting an Oven Glove since I'm a klutz and get burned often when I'm cooking. If it's less thermally protected than an oven mitt, I'll probably be better off just getting a couple of those big barbecue mitts.

12. jpfm25

jpfm25New Member

Threads:
    I remember purchasing a product 10 years ago that made me feel like a complete fool. I purchased The Ab Flex. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this product. It's a device you pull towards you and press against your stomach. The idea is that it will give you a six pack. What a waste of money.

13. Daishana

DaishanaNew Member

Threads:
    Oh my I know instantly that answer. The worst product I ever used was the spray out pancakes. You know, the ones that come in a can. Well let me tell you I used the whole can and didn't make one pancake. And don't get me wrong I'm a great cook this was the husbands idea of makeing the cooking time shorter.Bad product total was of money. The liquid that came of never became sold and I checked the expiration date twice to be sure. A complete disaster we ended up having to go to Ihop for breakfast. Spending more money!

14. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I actually came across a product on here and remember another which was really terrible.

No No Spot Remover. It shines a light on a spot and it supposed to get rid of it. It was expensive, didn't help at all and broke really quickly. It just stopped charging. That was likely the worst product I've ever used.

15. chriswild1122

chriswild1122New Member

Threads:
    The worst product I've ever used/consumed to this day has to be Pepsi Blue. What were they thinking? I remember even as a kid thinking it tasted like carbonated sewage. I usually love specially flavoured soft drinks like vanilla or cherry Coca-Cola but this Pepsi Blue stuff was awful. No idea how it passed the taste testing phase. What does everyone else think of specialty sodas? Are you a fan or are you a purist and only enjoy the originals?

16. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    The worst product that I have ever used would have to be the shamwow.
    This was a product that claimed to soak up water and it would replace all paper towels. As a,ways these infomercial always fail so therefore this cloth did not live up to its name and it just didn't work as well aft a few uses. It was a big waste of money in my opinion.

17. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't remember the name of the crockpot but it was a 3 in 1. It did not heat evenly and the pots were too small. It really was a worthless waste of time.

18. indigo

indigoMember

Threads:
    I really dislike Boboli pizza dough. It tastes too stiff and rubbery to me. It has to be the lowest quality pizza dough that I have ever eaten. I'll never buy it again and I rate it an F minus. I tried a few bites of it and actually threw the rest of the pizza out because the dough was that horrible.

19. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    Batteries from Chinese shops are 100% worthless. They are really cheap that is true, you buy them, you arrive home and put them where you need and they simply don't work! Stay away...

20. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    An over-hyped Internet Marketing E-book. I paid $20 for the ebook and guess what?

The book was only 10 pages long but the worst part was it was totally useless. And the people had the audacity to send me emails about their other 'better' books. My advice to anyone who wishes to buy an ebook online then stick to reputable Authors or books from Publishing houses with a good reputation.