What is the worst product you've ever used?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Lieutenant • Apr 5, 2012.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a drive for my computer at Frye's electronics. It was shrink wrapped, got it home and it was not the right model and clearly used. I paid for a new one. I took it back and they treated me like a criminal (I was thinking this of them) and they were so rude and slow I would NEVER EVER go back. People like the store as it is cheap sometimes, but for me...no way.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Maybe it was a dud? I use the brita and it works great. They don't filter everything that should be filtered out of water, but trust me, I would notice if it stopped working and mine works a long time. My water would be undrinkable if it wasn't working.

3. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    I use the MyCokeRewards program and I redeemed a bunch of points for a webcam. I don't think it had any kind of brand. It was just this round, blue webcam. Anyway, it wouldn't work. Just absolutely WOULD NOT WORK. I searched online and found out that apparently TONS of people have gotten that thing and had the same problem. And as far as I could tell, no one can figure out a way to make it work or anything. Some people complained to the Coca Cola company and apparently they didn't care. But that figures cause I've read stuff about people not even getting things they order from the program. But yeah, if you use MyCokeRewards and you see that web cam I'd stay away from it.

4. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    The service in a salon near my place, I was really mad. I want my hair to be straightened, but it end up, the products they used to my hair is not good, It just ruined my hair. My hair became brittle and when you touch it, it will fall off. That was really horrible. It toke me months to recover from that incident.