What is this winters MUST HAVE?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by brutal37138 • Nov 15, 2013.

1. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    Last year it was a denim shirt, Quirky but fun. So what is this winters must have fashion item?

I have a fairly eclectic taste, so I can make most changes quickly by changing a main piece or even just an accessory. Scarves were pretty big a few years ago and I have leg warmers from last year as well, but what's this years go to fashion item, in your opinion?

2. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think the must-haves this winter has changed much from last winter. I'm seeing lots of skinny jeans, tall boots, and knit hats. I'm seeing lots of knits. One interesting twist is the asymmetrical cardigan in a stand-out color. The look is a bit odd, but very popping. It's not a must-have but it is trendy.

3. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    One of my biggest winter must haves every single year, is warm and fuzzy socks! More than any other part of my body, my feet tend to get the coldest the fastest. I live in CO and when it gets cold, it's near freezing. So my vote goes to warm fuzzy socks!

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see a lot of trends as usual, but nothing really "must have".

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not seeing too many new trends- quirky/stand out colour and pattern layers, skinnies, boots. I don't really care too much about trends myself, though. In winter half of what I care about it is not freezing every time I step outside, the other bit is just whatever I feel like. I love pea coats & infinity scarves =).

6. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    i dont really follow fashion trends that much to be honest but if i had to guess id say its probably the thigh high boots.

7. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I see big scarves a lot. For me, I just make sure I'm warm. I also like to wear big boots in the winter.

8. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    For me it's warm polar sweaters, they are always my winter must have, that's all I wear because I'm allergic to most of the other materials.