What is your favorite American automobile brand?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by justusforus • Dec 28, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have always liked driving American cars. I have had great luck with Ford, Dodge and Chevy trucks and SUV's. My favorite sedans are Cadillac. Do you have a favorite American brand?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I work at Ford, so I would be crazy to say any other ones!!! I specially like the Focus, there is a reason why it is the number 1 best selling car in the world!
    But I have had GM cars as well and they also have good quality cars!

3. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    I have a Honda. I have always liked Honda because their cars are known to go well over 200K miles on a regular basis. I might switch back to American. I have seen a few makes and models that are comparing to the long lasting life that Honda offers. If an American car can last as long as a Honda, then I would switch back happily.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really don't have a favorite American car brand. My Dad loved Pontiac. He only bought those cars. It's a pity that they are no longer made. I am glad my father is not around to see the loss of his beloved brand.

5. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    My girl have a little suzuki celerio I drive it most of the time but if I have to choose from the list of American brand, I'd love to have a vintage Cadillac just to look like a gangsta :D American cars has to have legrooms because I like stretching most of the time. I can't stand an hour sitting without straightening my legs every ones in a while.

6. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Well I have to say I have an Nissan altima and this in my third one, I love the style and the way they run and look, I think my next car is going to be and Nissan Maximum because they are so luxury looking. My husband drives an toyota camera and he loves that to death.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not really into cars. Whenever someone talks to me about cars, I just stand there like "uh huh whatever". However my dream car is a Dodge Viper.

8. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    I'm currently driving a Ford, but I used to drive a Chevrolet, and I'd like to switch back to a Chevrolet. My old Chevrolet got a much better mileage and was a lot more comfortable.

I doubt that I'd actually change back to a Chevrolet, though. I'm thinking about getting an Asian or German car instead.

9. Chia

ChiaMember

Threads:
    For trucks: GMC. For cars: Pontiac which is not longer around. I though both of these were very reliable brands over the course of my ownership. It's just a shame Pontiac is no longer around though. They had some pretty nice cars as far as style performance and quality goes. Overall a nice manufacture to deal with.

10. CSomm

CSommMember

Threads:
    Over the years, I always had a lot of luck with Saturn. I especially liked the car lines they started producing right before the folded up---the Vue, the Ion, etc. I know some people who were big fans of Plymouth as well, I guess I only ever heard of a good American car that isn't made anymore. Sad!

11. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I don't really have any favorite Americian brands. My grandparents have always bought Buick for as long as I can remember they are very loyal. I just care about if it fit's my needs and can get me from point A to point B. I know that my dad has always preferred Ford for his pick up trucks. I remember kids in middle school made fun of Fords, like ( found on road dead) kind of thing but no big deal, I think that had something like that for Chevy. I am not brand loyal, I can't afford to be really, I just care about condition and price.

12. epenado1

epenado1New Member

Threads:
    I would say Ford Mustang. My dad has always been a mustang lover. He has over 7 his whole life. He would find old, rusted, broken down mustangs and refurbish them. Alot of them are from the 1960's so you know they were classics. My dad would then fix them up real nice and paint them and them take the cars to roadshows or car shows. He would come back with trophies and you could just see the passion and love in his eye when he was rewarded for his hard work. Since then, mustang has always been my favorite American car. Esp the old classic ones full of muscle.