What is your favorite Animated movie for 2013?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Mar 25, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It may be a bit too early to ask this question but I can't help it. I just watched the Croods yesterday and it entertained me from beginning to end. It's definitely one of the best animated films that I have watched and it is my favorite for 2013. What's yours?

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not aware of any animated films for 2013 and I wouldn't pay to watch one at the cinema. I watch animated films when nothing else is on TV but I'm a bit too old to go the cinema and watch. Who is 'The Croods' by and what is the theme?

3. lindbergh

Threads:
    The Croods is a 3D animated film featuring the voice of Nicholas Cage and other talented actors and actresses. It's about one family of cavemen that are used to, well, living in a cave. When the earth starts to change (the continents start moving) they are forced to leave the comforts of their cave and search for a safer place to live in. It's a funny and entertaining ride which would be enjoyed by kids and adults. I even saw senior citizens watching the movie (and take note, they were not accompanying any grandchildren).

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am honestly looking forward to the monsters university movie.
    I have very high hopes for it since the monsters inc movie is still one of my favorites after the toy story series.
    I am already counting down the day ps until it is released.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really want to watch The Croods I can't wait I think it's going to be really good but since I haven't seen it I love the movie rise of the guardians maybe once I see the Croods it will change but until I do watch it i'm sticking with the one I have seen :)

6. lindbergh

Threads:
    I have seen Rise of the Guardians too and let me tell you that The Croods is way better. I'm definitely sure that you're going to love this movie. I personally had my doubts when I saw the trailer of the Croods a couple of months back but when I saw the full movie. . . I was just like "Wow!"

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Is Pixar launching that Monster University movie this year? If so, that's the one I would watch. Pixar has always made great movies while taking care of the smallest details. I read somewhere that they even hired a group of fish experts to capture the exact same moves to animate the fish in Finding Nemo. How crazy is that?

I also really liked Up, Monsters Inc brings me back to my childhood and Toy Story can even be called a classic :p

8. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Have not watched any animated movie this year. Actually animated movies never attract me.

9. zuluguy

zuluguyNew Member

Threads:
    I have to agree, I saw the Croods 2 days ago and it was amazing! It had me in stitches I loved it from beginning to end. I'm not usually a fan of animated movies but my girlfriend wanted to watch it so I agreed to go with her and I am so glad she roped me into it because it was definitely worth my time and money (Cheeky woman even made me pay for her ticket even though she is the one who wanted to watch it! :p)

10. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't watched The Croods yet but I'm getting a lot of good feedbacks from my friends who already watched it. I might try to look for some free copies online. ;)

11. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm still thoroughly enjoying Paul which came out a couple of years ago. :)